BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2013 11:28 am  #1

Very nearly at the even biggerer 700!!

Count is at 698... 

Oh little forum...how you have grown! Like a beanstalk! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 2, 2013 11:53 am  #2

Re: Very nearly at the even biggerer 700!!

I think it's the fertilizer that gets spread that's doing it .......

Oh yes, how wonderful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 2, 2013 1:01 pm  #3

699 now. I think you could well be correct Kazza! Lol! Though it could have been those magic beans. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 3, 2013 12:16 pm  #4

Well 700 achieved and exceeded.

January 3, 2013 12:26 pm  #5

Yay!
This forum is becoming so popular!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 3, 2013 7:42 pm  #6

Yay! Well done everyone.

I think we're probably the largest and most active Sherlock Holmes forum on the internet...do correct me if I'm wrong. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 3, 2013 7:47 pm  #7

Welcome, Number 700! Who is it?

January 3, 2013 7:53 pm  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yay! Well done everyone.

I think we're probably the largest and most active Sherlock Holmes forum on the internet...do correct me if I'm wrong. 

I'm sure we are. We should celebrate.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 3, 2013 8:50 pm  #9

Cool, guys!  (and 'thank yous', and 'good jobs', and 'so sweet of you to keep this going' and all tat  ;) )
Really hope this doesn't come across as Debby Downer-ish, just musing intrigue of how things tend to work.  With any internet forum, sure, you get a varying portion of people only trying it out for a moment, or simply spamming.  What's interesting is how many of those accounts are simply 'empty' ones?  Looking at the user list, just boy, there's an awful lot of no-posters, and many names that look like throwaway ones, and was just curious if you ever clean those out since they don't really add towards things?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 4, 2013 4:11 am  #10

veecee wrote:

Welcome, Number 700! Who is it?

crazywhiteboy736 is id# 700. Now ,if only they would say hello! lol

Yes Russell, it's being discussed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 4, 2013 11:38 am  #11

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yay! Well done everyone.

Not sure, but for a touch of reality; out of the 15 pages of members; 7 &1/2 pages are "zeroes".
Back to Earth now.
lol

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 4, 2013 12:30 pm  #12

Largest- probably (even without the 'invisible ones and assorted nuisances'). Most active- probably (especially if you count Benedict photos, Cabin Pressure references and Hobbitism). Best- indubitably ( but then I am biased).

Board footera