BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2012 10:23 am  #1

Hey there

Good morning - here I am sitting at the London Marathon and was introduced to this forum through one of my RP friends..and I went to Sherlock event yesterday in London.

I RP as Anthea or John normally and I love Sherlock..I am 27 years old study/work in London and enjoy Sherlock, Torchwood, House MD and have some other interests..

Hope you all alright..I will be quite active in the forum as I work shifts and when bored I spend too much time on RP/fanfics etc..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 22, 2012 10:25 am  #2

Re: Hey there

Hello!!! Thanks for signing up, yay! Had SOOOOO much fun yesterday. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 22, 2012 11:20 am  #3

wellcome! =)

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 22, 2012 1:25 pm  #4

Welcome to the forums!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 22, 2012 1:34 pm  #5

Welcome indeed! Hope you don't spend too much time on your Blackberry! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2012 2:41 pm  #6

Welcome = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 22, 2012 2:58 pm  #7

Wow - thank you all for your responses. :-) Feel very welcome...

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 22, 2012 4:40 pm  #8

hello Anthea

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

April 22, 2012 5:00 pm  #9

My RL name is Jo - forgot to mention that...

April 22, 2012 5:08 pm  #10

Nice to meet you!
Well, Anthea and Jo...hn... it was clear, wasn't it?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera