BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2012 10:24 pm  #1

I can do anything better than you - Sherlock vs The Doctor

Ok, I'm sure most of you have already seen this (I've read Moffat himself tweeted it) but I have just discovered it, I've already watched it about five times and I can't stop laughing. This really made my day (it wasn't going very well so far, so thanks to Lisakee)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 21, 2012 9:38 pm  #2

Re: I can do anything better than you - Sherlock vs The Doctor

It is funny isn't it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2012 6:20 am  #3

Yeah, the Moff approves of this one!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 22, 2012 6:59 am  #4

Wonder why? Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2012 8:51 am  #5

Well, it is hilarious... Now I need a crossover. I really need it. I know it will never happen, but it would be so funny 

By the way, as much as I love Sherlock, I think the Doctor wins 

Last edited by Irene_Adler (April 22, 2012 6:29 pm)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera