BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 9:09 pm  #101

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

When flying on a Jumbo Jet across the Atlantic ALL you can think of is the Flight of the Dead and Moriarty blowing a raspberry in front of Big Ben.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 10, 2012 9:33 pm  #102

unfortunately, my friend who I nick name Watson's (and he calls me Sherlock in return!) wants to be role player in a medieval war museum... If only he wanted to be a consulting detectives companion and move to London! =)

You start reading the original books and won't put them down!
You scour the T.V guides looking for news and repeats.
When your off in a daydream it is no doubt Sherlock related
Your officially different because you aren't obsessed with boy bands but, obsessed with Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 11, 2012 11:27 pm  #103

Whenever you go out anywhere you hear the Sherlock soundtrack playing in your head as if you're in a scene from Sherlock.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 12, 2012 12:24 am  #104

Your wide awake at 01:20 am when your supposed to be asleep and will be getting up early but all you want to do is Sherlock because its the only thing on your mind! (actually happening right now! I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow!) :/

April 12, 2012 12:32 am  #105

When you see a magazine cover with LOVE SHOCK and you read it as LOVE SHERLOCK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 12, 2012 12:48 am  #106

When you see Microsoft and you read Mycroft (true story, that keeps happening to me EVERY SINGLE DAY) 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 12, 2012 1:01 am  #107

There's a shop where we live called Marlcroft Computers!

April 13, 2012 8:20 pm  #108

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when having a lot of films and series to watch, the only thing you feel like doing is watching The Reichenbach Fall... again...
That's what I'm doing right now. I'll not be available the next 90 minutes.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 13, 2012 8:56 pm  #109

You know your obsessed with Sherlock when holding a conversation it always includes some form of Sherlock references.

When  your sat in class playing back scenes and quotes

When you have a doctor called doctor Holmes and his first  name is secretly Sherlock.

All true. Everything I state in this thread (and all the others) is going to be true! =D

-Y.S.H

April 13, 2012 8:59 pm  #110

Whenever you see someone wearing a flat cap you automatically assume it's a murderous cabbie.

April 13, 2012 9:20 pm  #111

You start naming your pets after characters in the stories! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 13, 2012 9:26 pm  #112

When your watching T.V and you mistake non-sherlock words for Sherlock words!

When you can't get off this forum or anything related to it!

When  you - to their annoyance. Call a friend Dr. Watson  due to their surname!

You can't go a day without Sherlock!

This all happened to me last nigh (apart from the joining part as I joined on the 10th April:
You join an amazing sherlock forum where everyone "speaks your language!" Your brain gets taken up by sherlock and science stuff. Go to a party full of "normal" (non-sherlockians) 12/13 year olds and forget to switch to kid mode. Your friend asks you "So what did you do this easter!" to which you reply that you refined your science skills and go on a rant. Then she says: "You should stop being so sciency!" (I know it's not a word but she used that term!)

That same night another friend who watched the hounds of the Baskervilles. You have a brief conversation and then she tells you your obsessed to which you agree to the fact!

Later that same night. You observe that your friend has got red on her arms. You tell her what is happening and are told you should be a doctor!

Then you put a friend off fast food!
After the part you forgot to make spur on the moment deductions but due to a photographic memory  make them afterwards! =)

-Y.S.H

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 14, 2012 4:53 am)

April 16, 2012 8:06 pm  #113

You watch Tee Fury earnestly hoping for another Sherlock tee-shirt

April 21, 2012 8:04 pm  #114

When you are sitting in front of your laptop, in your pajamas and a blanket, trying to write a very important (and very shortly due) economics paper, and instead get distracted and end up watching The Great Game.

I'm gonna fail my class. XP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 22, 2012 3:27 am  #115

When you're supposing to do homework and you're on Sherlock forums instead -_-.
When each time you are with a friend, you talk about Sherlock, even if they have no idea what you're talking about and they find you weird because you like Sherlock Holmes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 22, 2012 10:38 am  #116

You know when you are obsessed when you try and send your case studies over by email to uni and then you nearly accidentally send a Johnlock fanfic *blushes* Happened to me...

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 22, 2012 10:41 am  #117

Anthea_MI6 wrote:

You know when you are obsessed when you try and send your case studies over by email to uni and then you nearly accidentally send a Johnlock fanfic *blushes* Happened to me...

Epic.

April 22, 2012 10:47 am  #118

*crying in laughter again* (Kept replaying the sct out a scene on scavenger hunt and god - I have not laughed that much for ages)

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 22, 2012 11:03 am  #119

It was quite hilarious. I'm going to make a topic about the meetup in a minute and do a full review.

April 22, 2012 11:36 am  #120

What do you actually do there? Sorry, i'm curious! I mean TOO curious!

When you can't get the theme tune out of your head and don't realise your humming it in maths! =P

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 22, 2012 11:41 am)

Board footera