BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2012 9:23 am  #281

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

Absolutely correct, Tobe! Your turn again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

December 29, 2012 5:57 pm  #282

I O U a new anagram - here you are:

prop, three words, series one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2012 8:13 am  #283

At first all I could get out of that was "Dire Japan Hip", and then I realized I'd been working with one too many 'P's. But then, finally, I managed to sort it into "JADE HAIRPIN". This is fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

December 30, 2012 8:22 am  #284

Well done, Skull!
Looking forward to your next funny challenge...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2012 8:29 am  #285

Hope this one isn't too easy!
Character, two words:
JAMMY OR RARE ROB

January 1, 2013 10:06 am  #286

This has to be MAJOR "MAGGIE" BARRYMORE!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2013 10:47 am  #287

Right you are!

January 1, 2013 11:30 am  #288

Oh dear, it's me again...
So - a pleasant location this time - three little words 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2013 1:40 pm  #289

Hmmm... location, you say? So not "scorns in keys" then?  Or "sky cross nine"?

Last edited by The Skull (January 1, 2013 1:52 pm)

January 1, 2013 1:45 pm  #290

Funny Skull - you're almost there...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2013 1:59 pm  #291

And definitely not "sinks cry 'nose'"?

January 1, 2013 2:01 pm  #292

Is this meant to be a pleasant location? Doesn't sound to me like that...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2013 2:41 pm  #293

Got it! "CROSS KEYS INN". That was hard! I didn't remember that place, but I was sure 'cross' had to be one of the words, and 'keys' made sense too. I had to Google it in the end to check...

January 1, 2013 2:44 pm  #294

You are not just a skull - you've got brains as well - bravo!
Your turn I guess.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2013 2:54 pm  #295

Thank you!
This one is also a three-word location, and somewhere I'd certainly like to visit:
BEECH
GUILD
STONE

January 1, 2013 5:28 pm  #296

The Skull wrote:

Thank you!
This one is also a three-word location, and somewhere I'd certainly like to visit:
BEECH
GUILD
STONE

Seriously? You want to visit

?
Where are they? Just opposite The Ends of the Earth?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 1, 2013 8:46 pm  #297

No! No Cluedo! Cluedo bad! (Brilliant guess, though.)

January 1, 2013 9:49 pm  #298

Oh - I got it!
Yes, definitely a nice place to be.
Please - would anybody else solve this?

At first I thought it was this wonderful vehicle selling ice cream:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 5, 2013 7:48 am  #299

The Skull wrote:

BEECH
GUILD
STONE

This game's got itself stuck as well.
Please, someone solve this!  (or I will! )

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 10, 2013 7:51 am  #300

It's been nearly a week, Tobe- I think it might be just you and me here.
If you're looking for more anagrams to keep you busy, Sherlockology has some to solve. Prize is a downloadable wallpaper! http://www.sherlockology.com/share/2013-calendar

Board footera