BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2012 1:58 pm  #161

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

This is soooo much fun! Now off into the pouring rain and wind. Wish me luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 18, 2012 2:12 pm  #162

Great questions, both of them.
Irene's question will come soon (I hope)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 18, 2012 2:47 pm  #163

I am very much looking forward to Irene's question. A difficult character to portray online.

I'm sure it's worth the wait.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 18, 2012 2:58 pm  #164

m0r1arty wrote:

I am very much looking forward to Irene's question. A difficult character to portray online.

I'm sure it's worth the wait.

-m0r

It really is. Anytime I think of something it feels wrong. But, I know I'll manage 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 18, 2012 5:35 pm  #165

The answers are really good and made me laugh in places!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 18, 2012 9:09 pm  #166

Can you get all the references in Molly's question? Who are the red-headed men? What ACD Sherlock Holmes story does this relate to? Etc. have fun!

April 18, 2012 10:00 pm  #167

AAAAARHH, I totally missed that one, lol.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 19, 2012 1:16 am  #168

Davina wrote:

Can you get all the references in Molly's question? Who are the red-headed men? What ACD Sherlock Holmes story does this relate to? Etc. have fun!

Benedict & Mark...The Red Headed League. Nice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 19, 2012 6:49 am  #169

Glad you like it. Have been busy promoting Sherlock on it too. Every time anyone asked if a programme can be recommended... Guess what I've been promoting? Lol

April 20, 2012 11:57 am  #170

Oooooh! Decisions! Decisions!

April 20, 2012 12:12 pm  #171

April 20, 2012 5:14 pm  #172

Yay!

April 20, 2012 5:19 pm  #173

Thanks Mycroft for the best answer! Got to think really, really hard before I answer the next one!

April 20, 2012 6:33 pm  #174

HAHA, I loved Molly's answer to John's question. Perfect. 

April 20, 2012 6:59 pm  #175

@Davina : Mycroft says you're quite welcome. ;P

And YES, Molly's answer was absolutely amazing. XD Perfect is a good word for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 21, 2012 6:54 am  #176

I am sure Molly would want to say ' Ah thank you everyone! You say such nice things. All the time. Always.' lol

April 21, 2012 6:57 am  #177

Makes a change from saying horrible things.

April 21, 2012 7:02 am  #178

Molly has been fretting over who to choose for her best answer. Thought Sur La Mer had put so much time into their's but M0r1arty's was just too outrageous to ignore. Lol

April 22, 2012 5:44 pm  #179

Well hello everybody. Molly has been fretting again and has posted another question. I am sure she would love any help you can offer with this quandary.

April 22, 2012 9:37 pm  #180

Haha, good question. I'm going to wait for some "ordinary people" to reply first before I jump in on this one.

Board footera