BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2012 10:57 pm  #1

Amusing Speculation on Return of Moriarty

A Sherlockian with a little too much time on their hands...

http://tellyspotting.org/2012/12/10/could-moriarty-return-for-sherlock-3/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 24, 2012 8:33 am  #2

Re: Amusing Speculation on Return of Moriarty

Funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 24, 2012 12:18 pm  #3

Was the dude's real name Anderson? Because they obviously haven't done their research!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 24, 2012 12:44 pm  #4

Yeah. And he/she uses words that I don't know:
"Why fuel speculation? Easy. Two clues from a recent drive this week ...."

What does easy mean?  I only know easy-peasy

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 24, 2012 8:08 pm  #5

'Easy' is just a short form of 'that's an easy question to answer'. It basically means simple.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 29, 2012 11:50 am  #6

It was a nice film from Sherlock,
i already seen in twice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

December 29, 2012 12:36 pm  #7

And the relevance of the last post s...?

Board footera