BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2012 9:49 pm  #1

Great British Railway Journeys

Michael Portillo presents this BBC programme. In fact, I am watching it now. He has stayed at the hotel in Meiringen anD is now off to see the Reichenbach Falls! Sherlock Holmes Society of London representative being interviewed at the falls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 29, 2012 10:53 am  #2

Re: Great British Railway Journeys

I would like to see some of the elements from The Illustrious Client incorporated into the series like Sherlock being physically hurt by the bad guys and a shocked John's readiness to seek vengeance. A Moffatised version of Watson's studying up on Chinese pottery to pass for an expert would be interesting. And there is Kitty Winter too, one of the strong female characters in Canon

FSL:

December 29, 2012 12:28 pm  #3

Re: Great British Railway Journeys

And the relevance of the last post to ths thread is...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera