BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2012 9:01 pm  #21

Re: Christmas Design Is Up

Thanks, boss, it's fantastic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 14, 2012 3:08 pm  #22

Woww.. congrats everyone! Great work done!! I absolutely loved the Header as well as the wallpapers !! Loved the skull wearing the cap too.. yay !! You people are sooo nice..Thanks a ton for putting up this absolutely amazing forum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

December 14, 2012 10:06 pm  #23

When I first saw everything, it brought a smile to my face. Great job, love it

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 15, 2012 12:00 am  #24

Ha! Ha! I love it! Especially the one at the bottom of the page with Sherlock as a deer : ). Seriously, it's really great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

December 28, 2012 5:53 am  #25

Can we keep the wallpaper after Christmas please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 28, 2012 7:33 am  #26

Davina wrote:

Can we keep the wallpaper after Christmas please.

Good idea. I love it. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 29, 2012 10:41 am  #27

Yeah, I think I will do. It looks nice.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 29, 2012 12:22 pm  #28

Yay! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera