BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2012 3:52 pm  #1

Publish your Sherlock Holmes short story/poem in a book !

You only have to write a poem or a short story (<=3000 words) about SH and submit it to Sherlockology. The chosen entries (20) will be published in a book to support The Undershaw Preservation Trust. Here's the link for more details :
http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2012/4/18/save-undershaw-book-sherlocks-home-18042012
It must be written in English and submitted before 1st May 2012.
Be creative and good luck = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 20, 2012 4:12 pm  #2

Re: Publish your Sherlock Holmes short story/poem in a book !

Id love to do that im told im a good writer but I have low confidence and self esteem. its slowly creeping back! =P
Is anyone from here going to enter?? =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 20, 2012 5:12 pm  #3

Hello! School has finished for the week YSH? Have a go at it. We learn from experience pet. If we don't have a go at things we won't learn anything. Think positive thoughts! Have a go at it. I might have a go myself if I can manage to find enough time. That might mean less time on here though!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 20, 2012 5:17 pm  #4

Yes, fortunately! I might give it a go! I hope you do! Though we'll Miss you online , davina! =D
I'm going to my best friends party tomorrow so I'll probably think of a story then. I'll bring myself to do it... =D
Thanks for the kind words davina! =D

April 20, 2012 6:34 pm  #5

I'm definitely going to have a go!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 20, 2012 6:50 pm  #6

And so you should SH! =D

Board footera