BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2012 4:32 pm  #1

List of all Sherlock characters

I'm currently in the process of changing everyone's name in my phone to a Sherlock character. It's quite hilarious. My dad is Mrs Hudson and my Mum is Irene Adler (what that says about how I see my mother I'm not too sure). The most annoying person I know has now been renamed Anderson, and the 2nd most annoying is Donovan! Anyway, can you help me by compiling a list of all the characters in Sherlock, even the minor ones. (I'm not including Sherlock because in my little world I AM Sherlock  ) So far I've got:

John
Mycroft
Mrs Hudson
Lestrade
Anderson
Donovan
Jim Moriarty
Irene Adler
Kitty Riley
Sarah
Richard Brook (I know that's not strictly a separate character but what the hell)
Dimmock
Molly Hooper
Mike Stamford

There's a few more people in my phone who I need to assign names to so....off you go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 19, 2012 5:12 pm  #2

Re: List of all Sherlock characters

Soo Lin Yau,  Jeff Hope, Bluebell, Dr. Stapleton,  'Anthea', Connie Prince, Sir Jeffrey Paterson, James Phillimore, Carl Powers, Beth Davenport MP, Harry Watson, Gary, Billy, Ian Monkford.

I know some of these don't actually APPEAR but they are part of the story so you might want to use them. I am sure I have also missed some out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 19, 2012 5:23 pm  #3

Barry Berwick, Sebastian Wilkes, Harriet Watson, Kitty Riley, Eddie Van Coon, Henry Knight, The Golem, Miss Wenceslas (And her Argentinian forger, and Gregson!), DI Dimmock and of course Mrs Turner.

I hope that helps flesh it out a bit.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 19, 2012 9:38 pm  #4

Raoul "the Rock" de Santos, brother Prince, Professor Cairns, Mrs. Monkford, Alex Woodbridge, Lucie and Joe Harrison, Mr. "Janus Cars helps you disappear" Ewart.

Last edited by tobeornot221b (April 21, 2012 5:33 am)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera