BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2012 7:24 am  #1

My Fanart

I do that thing where I make art sometimes... and it's been a lot of Sherlock fanart, hehe. I love feedback, so if you have any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear them. I'm also open to ideas and requests here or in my inbox, though I can't promise I'll draw everything you ask for. I mostly do stuff in watercolor, though I've been trying to move into the realm of digital with varying success.

I guess I'll start by posting some of my stuff here, then add to the thread as my collection inevitably grows??

You can also see these (in more flattering navigation on my deviantart or my tumblr art blog.

Last edited by froggyk (December 27, 2012 7:24 am)

December 27, 2012 8:00 am  #2

Re: My Fanart

Wow, these are amazing. And in such different styles. Great. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 27, 2012 9:54 am  #3

In love.
Instantly.
Irrevocably.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 27, 2012 11:05 am  #4

Wonderful  You can find the lilly pic on my desktop now 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 27, 2012 11:40 am  #5

Wow! Brilliant. Very creative, there are so different ones but all of them are just great. I want to see some more! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

December 27, 2012 11:53 am  #6

Oh. God. Yes. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 27, 2012 7:31 pm  #7

Thank you all so much!! I will provide more as I have more. I'm always open to ideas too, so if any of you have something you'd like to request I'm open to it.

January 9, 2013 4:29 pm  #8

Brilliant styles. My highlight is the drawing of Sherlock and Moriarty on the cards. The last one.
The way of representing Sherlock and John is very sweet :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 9, 2013 9:26 pm  #9

That's amazing :o
Loved everything!
Especially the cards! Now, I want a deck of those :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 16, 2013 3:02 pm  #10

Really nicely designed. Well done!

January 16, 2013 4:31 pm  #11

Those are really, really great!!! I also like the funny ones.
Just the first one................ I don't like pics when it's looking like blood running out of the eyes. But that's just my problem.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera