BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2012 5:08 am  #1

New member! Hello Sherlock friends :)

Hello everybody!! I'm new here, my name is Estela and I'm glad there's a forum to talk about BBC Sherlock because I can't talk about anything else other than Sher!
It's good to be here. I look forward making Sher- friends and talk about it 24/7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Freeman is adorable!

December 24, 2012 7:41 am  #2

Re: New member! Hello Sherlock friends :)

Hello and a very warm welcome to the forum Estela. I hope you have lots of fun here. Yes, he is adorable isn't he.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 24, 2012 8:37 am  #3

He is adorable indeed. And Benny is incredibly gorgeous! Love both, and the show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 24, 2012 9:55 am  #4

Hi Estela, welcome here, and what a fine avatar you have 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 24, 2012 10:40 am  #5

Welcome, Estela, nice to have you here. There's surely a lot to talk about. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 24, 2012 4:15 pm  #6

Great to have you here! I hope to see you on the forums!

"That's what people DO!"

December 24, 2012 6:42 pm  #7

Thanks you guys! My friends can't stand me talking about Sher 24/7 so I need people who do the same. Lool
And thanks Harriet! It's hard to find a non-adorable Martin Freeman gif

Last edited by Estela (December 24, 2012 6:43 pm)

December 27, 2012 7:27 am  #8

Hello. I'm also new, and it's good to meet you! I hope we see each other around more on other parts of the forum

December 30, 2012 12:36 pm  #9

Awww Martin...just wanna hug him!

Welcome to the forum...hope to see you around!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera