BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2012 4:58 pm  #1

Hi there :)

Hi everyone,
My name's Eddie and I've been a Sherlockian for a while now, and (apart from tumblr) haven't had anywhere else to share my thoughts with others, so I look forward greatly to meeting and discussing with all of you :D
I visit this website very often, but never thought to make an account. I'll try to contribute as much as I possibly can, and won't hesitate to give everyone my ideas
As for me personally... I'm pretty normal I live in England and my whole family is hooked on Sherlock as much as me.
Apart from that, I'm not really sure what else to add here, so, like I mentioned before, I look forward to meeting all of you and I'm sure I'll enjoy my time at the forums
-Eddie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'And exactly how many times did he fall out of the window?'

December 26, 2012 5:34 pm  #2

Re: Hi there :)

Hello Eddie and welcome to the forum. Plenty to do around here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 26, 2012 6:31 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum, Eddie. It's a nice place, as you probably know already. I hope you'll like it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 26, 2012 6:34 pm  #4

Hello, Eddie, welcome to the forum. Good to hear your family's already Sherlocked, so there's less work for you to do. Hope you'll have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 26, 2012 6:48 pm  #5

Hi, warm welcome also from me. Nice to meet you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 27, 2012 7:19 am  #6

Hi, Eddie. I'm new here too. Nice to meet you!

December 30, 2012 12:32 pm  #7

Hey Eddie, welcome to the forum, it's good to know we are expanding our male membership a little.

Great to hear your family are into Sherlock too. That always helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera