BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2012 11:46 am  #1

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To all of you wonderful Sherlockians in here!
Have a lovely, funny or contemplative, relaxing or party time..........  with hopefully a lot of Sherlock.

http://sherlock-de.com/category/kunst/

All the best wishes from Mattlocked   

Last edited by Mattlocked (December 17, 2015 8:50 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 24, 2012 12:17 pm  #2

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thank you so much, Britta, nice idea.

It's been a very good year (to speak with Sinatra), especially since 5 June when I joined this forum. 
I wish you a peaceful and merry Christmas if you celebrate or a happy and relaxed time for those who don't.

My very best wishes to all of you,
Susi

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 24, 2012 12:47 pm  #3

...to all of you, especially to those life hasn't treated too kind during the last year.
I wish you joy and hope and peace and people you can rely on - and - last but not least - lots of fun and excitement on this wonderful forum. If someone had told me last Christmas I would become a member of a Sherlock forum I would have laughed at them.
So, enjoy the holidays in any form whatsoever.
I'm looking forward to being with you all here in the future!

Ani

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 24, 2012 1:22 pm  #4

Merry Christmas to all the Sherlockians here!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

December 24, 2012 1:39 pm  #5

Merry Christmas, everybody! Have a nice day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 24, 2012 2:23 pm  #6

And Merry Christmas from me as well, I wish you joy and hapinness! Enjoy the wonder-ful period...

Tout peut arriver dans la vie, et surtout rien.

December 24, 2012 4:51 pm  #7

I have done my last bit of shopping and am finally 'Holmes' at last.  There are still many preparations to make before tomorrow but at the moment I'm listening to a live broadcast of 9 Lessons and Carols from King's College Chapel in Cambridge, England and am transported by the beautiful singing of the choir.  No one can match the beauty of an all male British choir. As the music fills my heart, I'm thinking of everyone here on this Forum. I am so happy to have found this place to share my love of this wonderful show. I now consider everyone here a friend and I wish you all peace and joy in the coming year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 24, 2012 5:01 pm  #8

Merry Christmas to all of you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 24, 2012 5:07 pm  #9

AAAHHH!!!! It's only Christmas Eve morning here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 24, 2012 5:56 pm  #10

Just chiming in to wish all you fun people a good holiday as well!!!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 24, 2012 10:46 pm  #11

It's been so wonderful finding this site and getting to know everyone here. Having like minded folks to share the Sherlock/Benedict love is a blessing in my life. I wish you all a Happy Christmas and blessed, happy and prosperous New Year!!

Last edited by harleyq (December 25, 2012 11:48 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 24, 2012 11:43 pm  #12

Merry Christmas everyone!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 25, 2012 6:10 am  #13

It's finally Christmas here, so joyeux Noël to all of you! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

December 25, 2012 6:33 am  #14

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Brilliant!

Yes I did that out loud, didn't I?

Merry Christmas everyone xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 25, 2012 11:36 am  #15

Have yourselves a merry little Christmas Day! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 25, 2012 3:42 pm  #16

Merry Christmas fellow Sherlockians! You've all been so nice since I got here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

December 25, 2012 4:10 pm  #17

Well, we tried  Merry Christmas to you, too, Jayie! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 25, 2012 6:54 pm  #18

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 25, 2012 7:15 pm  #19

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Wonderful.

And a merry Christmas to all. 

December 26, 2012 1:46 am  #20

A quick Merry Christmas to all my friends here...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera