BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2012 12:22 am  #1

Transport

Most of the time Sherlock travels by taxi...can you name two instances where he doesn't?

(There's two I can think of immediately, although I may have missed more)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 17, 2012 6:53 am  #2

Re: Transport

He drove in Baskerville.
He was driven to the Airport in Scandal.
He was driven to the courthouse in a police car in Reichenbach.
He was in Lestrade's car to get to the old chocolate factory in Reichenbach.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 17, 2012 1:14 pm  #3

Ahhh, well observed!

I also had the fact that they got the train in Baskerville (presumably before they picked up the army car). I know you don't actually see them on the train but still...

And he gets a tube in one episode too when he's covered in blood!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 17, 2012 1:50 pm  #4

Presumably he went to Belarus (TGG) and Karachi (SIB) by plane...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 17, 2012 3:23 pm  #5

Oh yeah, forgot about those - nice one.

December 23, 2012 2:08 am  #6

Well, not sure if this really counts, but in SiP he and John run after the taxi...well if you count that then you could also count every time they run anywhere, which is a lot.... so maybe not...

"That's what people DO!"

Board footera