BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2012 7:53 am  #1

Sherlock Meet Up in London April 21st

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 11, 2012 11:56 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Meet Up in London April 21st

Go so the rest of us can experience it vicariously thru you lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 11, 2012 1:42 pm  #3

Yes, please... go for us... and then tell us!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 11, 2012 5:48 pm  #4

You should definitely go! And take lots of pictures/notes for us. ;D I don't think one of these would ever come near where I live, but I would absolutely love to go to one if I had the chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 11, 2012 7:48 pm  #5

YOU HAVE TO GO!!!! Then we can all interrogate you!!! 
My parents - i know for certain. Wouldn't let me go even if they where close... 

- Y.S.H

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 11, 2012 7:53 pm)

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 11, 2012 8:10 pm  #6

I'd like to go but somehow I think I won't be able to.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2012 6:46 pm  #7

I'm definitely going to this now guys. I just booked my tickets to London today! £30 return so not bad at all really, and certainly worth it to meet some real life Sherlockians. They're encouraging you to dress up so I'm gonna wear my Sherlock style coat and blue scarf, and underneath I'll have a shirt with suit jacket and pants. In fact, I might try to pick up a purple shirt before I go, otherwise I'll just opt for white or black.

I'll take loads of pictures and videos and share them all on here, as well as give you a full report of the day of course! I'm also making little strips of paper with this forum address on to hand out to people so hopefully we may get a few more joining. Anyway, REALLY looking forward to it now. AAAAARGHH!

April 16, 2012 6:58 pm  #8

Oh - that's good news - I wished I could be there, too! I wish you lots and lots of fun - looking forward to your report!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 17, 2012 5:51 am  #9

That sounds like it's going to be fun! Remember not to wear a tie, tie pin or cufflinks won't you.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 17, 2012 11:34 am  #10

Of course! I don't wear ties and all my shirts have buttons. 

April 18, 2012 8:30 pm  #11

YAYYY! I bought a purple shirt today!! 

April 18, 2012 8:55 pm  #12

I wonder how many will turn up in a sheet...
Don't  forget to wear pants!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2012 9:04 pm  #13

Don't want to get arrested...unless it's by Lestrade of course.

April 18, 2012 10:03 pm  #14

Oh my God, I really hope someone turns up in a sheet! That would just be hilarious.

April 19, 2012 6:37 am  #15

Bit cold and wet though!!

Board footera