BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2012 5:22 pm  #161

Re: Star Trek

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2012 6:05 pm  #162

JJ's one of my favorite directors. I thought he did an amazing job with Star Trek, though the villain did leave a bit to be desired. But, his love of Sherlock and his appreciation of Benedict's talent assures me this time around the villain will be much stronger. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 17, 2012 6:05 pm  #163

Oh yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 17, 2012 6:11 pm  #164

All I can say is WOW. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 18, 2012 1:03 am  #165

FYI: The link no longer works--there's a message saying it's been removed due to a copyright claim by Paramount.  Oh well.

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 18, 2012 1:43 am  #166

But here's a link to a Yahoo article and clip of a new (?) trailer:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/star-trek-darkness-trailer-looks-kirk-flaws-possible-175204059.html

Plus, another Yahoo article about Benedict, although the info isn't exactly new:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/2013-golden-globes/benedict-cumberbatch-golden-globe-nominee-sherlock-villain-trek-190005872.html

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (December 18, 2012 1:47 am)

December 18, 2012 8:28 am  #167

Last edited by Sherly (December 18, 2012 8:30 am)

December 18, 2012 11:47 am  #168

Sherly wrote:

I must admit even here his voice makes me shiver,  but where are the cheekbones gone? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 18, 2012 4:18 pm  #169

That. Was. Hysterical.  Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 18, 2012 5:59 pm  #170

He gets better and better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 18, 2012 6:08 pm  #171

KeepersPrice wrote:

That. Was. Hysterical.  Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

Agreed. It was well done.

December 18, 2012 9:17 pm  #172

tiharoa wrote:

He gets better and better.

Love that hair flip

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 18, 2012 9:19 pm  #173

Oh yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 18, 2012 9:50 pm  #174

Hair flip, sexy.   

December 18, 2012 10:42 pm  #175

Hair as such sexy. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 19, 2012 12:29 am  #176

Hair flip is the new sexy?!    

Love the video, and I haven't even seen those Disney movies.   

December 19, 2012 5:24 am  #177

I stumbled over this one yesterday when researching on the character he's playing...

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Benedict_Cumberbatch

Nice picture, isn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 20, 2012 8:04 pm  #178

December 20, 2012 8:04 pm  #179

Ha!

December 20, 2012 8:06 pm  #180

Hammer? Where's the hammer? 

Board footera