BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2012 12:42 pm  #1

The Graham Norton Show 14. December

He'll be on the show on 14th December. Emma Thompson and Dawn French will be there, too. That's going to be brilliant!

I hope he'll be in other cool talk shows for The hobbit promo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graham_Norton_Show

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a439637/girls-aloud-martin-freeman-confirmed-for-graham-norton-show.html

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 21, 2012 5:12 pm  #2

Re: The Graham Norton Show 14. December

That's great news! I love Graham's show. Though I confess, I was hoping Benedict was also be on this season. I've got my fingers crossed that he will still make an appearance at some point. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 23, 2012 7:35 am  #3

Apparently, the same show will be on BBC America the following day, the 15th.  (Too bad I don't have cable or satellite!)  And Freeman's segment will hopefully show up on YouTube without too much delay.

I know he was on Letterman's show to publicize, I think, Hitchhiker -- so I'm hoping he'll also make the talk-show rounds over here in the US for The Hobbit.  If anyone hears anything, please let us know!

November 23, 2012 8:42 am  #4

Just go to this yt channel a day or two after

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrahamNortonFan/videos?view=0

----------

November 23, 2012 6:10 pm  #5

Thanks, Ivy!

December 15, 2012 10:15 am  #6

All three parts

Emma Thompson wasn't there 

----------

December 15, 2012 6:54 pm  #7

That was pretty good, though I think the comedians were riffing a little much over Martin. Don't get me wrong I love Dawn French, but it seemed like Martin should have had a wee bit more attention. But, that's probably just me.  Thanks for sharing this! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 15, 2012 10:50 pm  #8

Lee Mack over explaining everything Martin said was hilarious.  I'd love to see Martin on Would I Lie to You.  I bet he'd be amazing.

December 15, 2012 11:15 pm  #9

Dawn French?! Bah! I have my reasons!
Too many insecure comedians fighting for the limelight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 16, 2012 2:49 am  #10

Davina wrote:

Too many insecure comedians fighting for the limelight.

Seriously! Normally, the comedians know when to take to their moments. These two just didn't know when to quit.

December 16, 2012 6:55 am  #11

Perhaps it was partly due to having two 'funnies' on the sofa. Dawn keeps edging towards Lee during this. Maybe she can update her autobiography.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 16, 2012 8:40 pm  #12

One of my favourite Martin quotes was: I'm not strictly a monarchist, but I wouldn't hurt anyone! 

----------

Board footera