BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2012 9:44 pm  #1

Benedict in TVGuide's Best Performances

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 15, 2012 11:06 pm  #2

Re: Benedict in TVGuide's Best Performances

Relative unknown...not anymore! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 16, 2012 2:46 am  #3

Nice. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 16, 2012 1:10 pm  #4

"Besotted and fragile"? What? Huh? Not sure I'm agreeing with that....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 16, 2012 2:41 pm  #5

Well, I agree with the source in that his is one of the best performances of the year. And we all know that in series 2 he shows more emotions than before. But the choice of words here is a bit strong. He's definitely not besotted with Irene and instead of fragile I'd say he sometimes seems a bit more vulnerable than usual.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 16, 2012 6:25 pm  #6

I think someone didn't have their thinking cap on when they watched this. 'Besotted'? No! Fragile? No!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera