BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2012 1:40 pm  #1

Entertaining Christmas lights

It's Adobe After Effects for a few of them however I think that was inspired from a couple of genuine ones.

Nice little viral with a British festive theme to it.

I hope you enjoy it!

-m0r

Last edited by m0r1arty (December 14, 2012 12:13 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 13, 2012 5:47 pm  #2

Re: Entertaining Christmas lights

Nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 13, 2012 6:54 pm  #3

Very funny, lol. Amazing what a little manipulation can do.

This is as good a thread as any to post other lights videos I guess. There's some good ones out there. I've seen the Perth one done to Gangnam style (or whatever that garbled noise is, lol) I'm sure someone will post it.

I love this one, simply because the roof looks like it's bopping away to the beat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 14, 2012 8:27 am  #4

Funny! These made me giggle. The following isn't a giggly one but it is amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 14, 2012 12:14 pm  #5

Thanks Kazza and Davina, those were both thoroughly entertaining!

I had to look up the 'Gangnam' Style one but I enjoyed it enough to share, so double thanks to Kazza!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 14, 2012 4:22 pm  #6

Davina wrote:

Funny! These made me giggle. The following isn't a giggly one but it is amazing.

Really amazing, but also....for me.... a bit too "technical".
And I wonder about those poor people who live / work behind those windows? Do they get sick every 13 minutes? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 14, 2012 6:23 pm  #7

m0r1arty wrote:

Thanks Kazza and Davina, those were both thoroughly entertaining!

I had to look up the 'Gangnam' Style one but I enjoyed it enough to share, so double thanks to Kazza!

-m0r

That song...drives me crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1X6YrcPrC4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

Board footera