BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2012 9:40 pm  #361

Re: Post Your Absence

Was thinking just the same myself earlier today. Think school will be taking Molly away again. Not sure about Kazza...will try and contact her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 26, 2012 7:00 am  #362

Sorry  I haven't been around much  the last week  has been  crazy  for me.   Thanksgiving.....and my  little brother and his GF  coming for a visit  with my  mum and me after being absent for so many years....and  I  wanted to spend as much time with him as I could.   Things have settled down,  so now I'm back.   Good to see you back  miss Adler,  and  Tantalus....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

December 2, 2012 10:47 pm  #363

Hey, everyone.
Sorry I was away for ages. Yes, it was partly school but I've also not been too well for the past couple of months (depression sort of thing) so I didn't really feel up to much
I've also had a unit from my French FCSE to revise for and I'm happy to say that I got distinction!
Sorry I keep being absent but now we're getting near the end of term, hopefully I'll get less homework!
Molly x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 2, 2012 10:49 pm  #364

We missed you, Molly! Hope to see more of you now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 2, 2012 10:57 pm  #365

Welcome back Molly. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Well done on your Distinction. You should be very proud of yourself.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 2, 2012 11:24 pm  #366

I miss you a lot, Molly, but just take your time... Important things are important things. You can do it all, I'm sure. Just don't let things make you sad, try to look positively to everything and go on.

I hope you feel better now and I wish you the best of luck for this end of term... keep us updated, ok?

xx

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 2, 2012 11:35 pm  #367

@HR99 I missed you lot too! Yeah, hopefully I'll get on here way more often! Love your avatar!!!

@Davina I am feeling better, thank-you, Davina. I am very pleased and I think my Mum is too!!

@Irene I missed you loads as-well! Thank-you so much, that means so much to me! I hope that this Christmas will be a very happy one!
I couldn't help noticing that you're location says London. Have I missed something while I've been away??

Thanks again, you're such lovely people!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

December 3, 2012 3:04 am  #368

I am back - I was busy attending the World Premiere of the Hobbit in Wellington, New Zealand!

December 3, 2012 3:23 am  #369

Welcome back, Molls! You can't imagine how we old fogeys have missed your wit and enthusiasm! I have no idea what a distinction is, but sounds like a good thing that you got one, so congrats (I think...)!

And let me say howdy to kazza; it's been eerily quiet and dull around here in recent weeks. You've been missed. (no exclamation point, as you would wish, I imagine...)

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 3, 2012 4:49 am  #370

So, you're back, Molly? Woohoo! This place isn't the same without you - you do count...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 3, 2012 5:25 am  #371

Tantalus wrote:

And let me say howdy to kazza; it's been eerily quiet and dull around here in recent weeks. You've been missed. (no exclamation point, as you would wish, I imagine...)

Thanks Tanty, a little bird told me you had asked about me. For that I thank you, I am touched.
Things are pretty tough here at the moment, some I wouldn't wish on anyone. So I gave a lot of things a wide berth to concentrate my energies where they are needed. Thing is, my energies are dwindling & so I am trying to get a bit of 'me time' in here & there to see if the pressure eases.

Not 100% sure how I will go here, but avoiding a few things may help, lol.
At least I can 'lose myself' in following stories up, researching who is doing what & posting anything interesting that I find.

Oh and of course fine tuning my final 'take' on Reichenbach before the big reveal; lol!

The Doctor wrote:

I am back - I was busy attending the World Premiere of the Hobbit in Wellington, New Zealand!

Lucky you, how were things across the ditch? Did you get to meet anyone interesting??

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 3, 2012 7:37 am  #372

Molly, good to have you back. Hope you're feeling better now and that you may have some peaceful weeks before Christmas. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2012 4:38 pm  #373

@SusiGo Yeah, I hope so. But I doubt I'll get much sleep. SO EXCITED!!!
Thanks, tobe, that's so nice!
@Tantalus I'm not sure about the wit but I'm definitely enthusiastic about it!!!

December 4, 2012 7:24 am  #374

I was just thinking about Veecee. It's a month since we last heard from her.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2012 2:15 am  #375

kazza474 wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

Lucky you, how were things across the ditch? Did you get to meet anyone interesting??

lol, only, you know, plenty of cast and crew including Martin himself!! I already wrote about it in the 'fan meet'- section on this board so I better not repeat myself 

December 13, 2012 7:07 pm  #376

OK, I'm nearly 'back onboard' so to speak.

But I'll be 'sort of' absent as we head towards Xmas. The family have holidayed every year at the same place for well over 30 years now, and we are off to do so again.
This time however we have a celebration of life to hold next Friday & a scattering of ashes, just as my sister asked for. She adores our holiday spot & so it won't be too sombre. There will be the yearly catch up with holiday friends & although most now know of her passing, I guess there will be a few who will be shocked to learn of it.

So being online will be spasmodic; sometimes there's great reception there, other times no so good.
I may even possibly post a holiday snap or two; depends if I catch any good fish!

So as I lay around on (out of the sun) drinking, fishing & generally working out how to do as little as possible, I'll spare a thought for those of you in the cold snow climates.

Straddie - here we come!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 13, 2012 10:49 pm  #377

Sounds very appealing.

December 14, 2012 7:50 am  #378

Sounds like a good plan, Kazza!
I won't be online over Christmas either, cause I'll be celebrating in a more rural part of the country, but I'll be back on the 26th, so you will hardly notice I'm gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

December 18, 2012 6:02 pm  #379

Away at the moment till 23rd December...in Fuerta Ventura.

Currently in an internet cafe which I can get to occasionally and I still have access on my Blackberry although it is quite expensive.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 18, 2012 6:06 pm  #380

Have some lovely and hopefully sunny days. 

Board footera