BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2012 4:52 am  #1

Hello, all...

Hello! As you can see, I'm new here. You can call me Therese (not my real name, but I quite like it). I'm a Sherlock fan from somewhere deep in the wilds of suburbia in the United States. I've seen all six episodes of Sherlock, and I've read most of the original stories as well (I really should read the rest eventually...). This is my first time joining a fansite of any kind, but I believe I'm going to like it. Anyway, in my spare time, I enjoy riding horses, solving puzzles, and reading various science fiction and fantasy novels. Feel free to send me a message if you want to chat. See you around!

~T.

December 13, 2012 6:49 am  #2

Re: Hello, all...

May I be the first to welcome you to the forum Therese.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 13, 2012 1:55 pm  #3

Hi, Therese, welcome here and enjoy!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 13, 2012 2:02 pm  #4

Hello, Therese, nice to have you here. It was my first fan forum as well and now look at me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 14, 2012 10:28 am  #5

Hi Therese! This is my first forum too! Glad you've chosen this as your first )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

December 14, 2012 4:16 pm  #6

Welcome, Therese! Have fun here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 14, 2012 10:09 pm  #7

Welcome!

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 30, 2012 11:27 am  #8

Hey there and welcome!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera