BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2012 6:27 pm  #1261

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

When I talk to my dog, she usually just falls asleep or sends me looks saying either "Great... So: when do I get food?" or "Are you kiddin' me? What's wrong with you? Just lemme sleep..."

December 12, 2012 6:35 pm  #1262

When you enter your bookstore with the Sherlock despising owner, and you giggle because they play Stayin' Alive anyway 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 12, 2012 6:44 pm  #1263

^^
What kind of bookstore is owned by a Sherlock despiser? Can't be a good one... hmmpf!

December 12, 2012 6:49 pm  #1264

It's a nice enough one - we can't all have the same taste. But they have to bear with me ordering all the Sherlock related stuff

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 12, 2012 11:34 pm  #1265

You watch an advert on how to save someone's life with chest compressions (with Vinnie Jones) and can't help thinking of Moriarty's ringtone when they play Staying Alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 13, 2012 4:16 am  #1266

Phone: iPhone default ringone
Boy: "Whose phone was that?"
All people in room with iPhones check their phone
Other phone: iPhone default ringtone
Girl: "Whose phone was that?"
My phone: Moan
Everyone in room: "Whose phone was THAT?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

December 13, 2012 12:18 pm  #1267

Smoggy_London_Air wrote:

Phone: iPhone default ringone
Boy: "Whose phone was that?"
Other phone: iPhone default ringtone
Girl: "Whose phone was that?"
My phone: Moan
Everyone in room: "Whose phone was THAT?"

O.M.G.!!!   lolololol   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 13, 2012 2:09 pm  #1268

When you're in PE and there is written "Holmen" (that's German and means bar... well it's just a horizontal stick, you do stuff on...) and you read "Holmes"
when you're in PE and there is written

on the mat and you read "Adler"
when you act a little bit dyslexic in PE and you can't stop laughing

Last edited by Lelli (December 13, 2012 2:12 pm)

December 13, 2012 2:10 pm  #1269

Mattlocked wrote:

And, what did he/she answer then? 

Nothing... But as I stopped talking, she turned her head and look at me, perhaps she want to say "hey, at least she stopped!" 

Aww, the phone-one is great! Thanks, made me laugh a lot! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

December 13, 2012 4:47 pm  #1270

...when you are presented with this calendar in your office:

... at once translate as follows:

...and come to the only possible solution:

My colleague was like: "Little bit obsessed, aren't you?" and I was a whole-hearted: "Yes; I am!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 13, 2012 5:07 pm  #1271

Infinite improvement on a very dull calendar. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 13, 2012 6:36 pm  #1272

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 13, 2012 7:00 pm  #1273

tobeornot221b wrote:

...when you are presented with this calendar in your office:

... at once translate as follows:

...and come to the only possible solution:

My colleague was like: "Little bit obsessed, aren't you?" and I was a whole-hearted: "Yes; I am!"

Aww, fantastic. Much better now. And the quote goes SO well. And so you can start your day very well.  And what's the problem of be obsessed?
Whatever. I like your "new" calendar. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

December 13, 2012 7:22 pm  #1274

lol ^^ what did the rest of the office say?
Should do that with more things... the world would be a better place ^^

You know you're obsessed with sherlock, when you watch the TV preview and there is written "Shrek 3" and you read Sherlock :s

December 13, 2012 7:56 pm  #1275

Davina wrote:

You watch an advert on how to save someone's life with chest compressions (with Vinnie Jones) and can't help thinking of Moriarty's ringtone when they play Staying Alive.

Oh thank god for that I thought it was just me! *breathes a huge sigh of relief.*

You know you're obsessed when you realise that the office has [foolishly] left you in charge of their entire stash of post-it notes... and you have to remind yourself that, as an adult, it is wholly irresponsible to start leaving comments to your colleagues on every available surface.

Childhood ends, immaturity lasts forever.

Last edited by Mnemosyne (December 13, 2012 7:56 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 14, 2012 4:15 am  #1276

The phone bit is especially great when you're afraid it's urgent and have to admit that it was your phone by way of checking it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

December 14, 2012 9:19 am  #1277

… you translate the biography of a well-known baritone and at once hear a jaguar hiding in a cello. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 14, 2012 10:17 pm  #1278

… you get nervous just because someone mentions the Pope on TV.

December 14, 2012 10:26 pm  #1279

It looks like you need a reconvalescence treatment, my dear 

Last edited by Harriet (December 14, 2012 10:26 pm)

December 14, 2012 10:46 pm  #1280

I'm a nutcase, I know. But I was so disappointed to see an old man in a long robe instead of … 

Board footera