BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2012 12:50 pm  #1

Christmas Design Is Up

Hope you all like it.

I accidentally screwed up the Staff Forum whilst testing it out which is quite amusing, so I've had to e-mail them and ask for assistance...but anyway, here we are...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 12, 2012 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Christmas Design Is Up

Oooohhh, this is amazing. Brilliant. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2012 1:48 pm  #3

ooooh! I like it! :D It looks real great (Sherlock with antlers ^^)
I love the Wallpaper pattern... I wouldn't mind tho keep that one... ;)

Happy Sherlockian Christmas :D

MK

December 12, 2012 1:57 pm  #4

Brilliant! Like it, too. The screencaps of the christmas on 221b are so nice. Great Work, Sherlock Holmes! ;-)

I also wish everyone a Happy Sherlockian Christmas (even if it's to early for it :-D)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

December 12, 2012 2:28 pm  #5

It's beautiful!! Makes me wanna watch ASiB as soon as possible 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

December 12, 2012 2:33 pm  #6

Very nice, boss. I especially like the snow (even if it doesn't snow at Christmas everywhere...).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 12, 2012 3:58 pm  #7

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..... Like it!!
But... there is this thing we say in Germany.... "Jemandem die Hörner aufsetzen" - dict.leo translates it like this: to cuckold so.
If I translate it word by word it says: Put horns on someone's head.  Hm...... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 12, 2012 6:06 pm  #8

Haha, I only just noticed the falling snow now XD
quite ignorant... I'm not that good and observer... ^^''

December 12, 2012 6:21 pm  #9

To those who feel like me about it:
I blocked the image on top and the other gif, so the new background looks great as the photoline does 

Last edited by Harriet (December 12, 2012 6:39 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 12, 2012 7:21 pm  #10

Oh, nice. I like it! John is so cute with his Santa hat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 12, 2012 7:35 pm  #11

Oh, this is perfect! So cute!
And I love the background as well 

December 12, 2012 8:30 pm  #12

Anyone notice how that sometimes the snow follows the direction you move your mouse, and other times it moves the opposite direction? 

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 12, 2012 9:10 pm  #13

perfect backround and the snow

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 12, 2012 9:17 pm  #14

Love the new background, Boss! The snow is very....wintry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 12, 2012 11:21 pm  #15

I love it Boss! I really like the wallpaper backgroundand the antlers made me laugh. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 13, 2012 12:59 am  #16

I  love it!!!   But  why  do  you  have TWO  pics of  john  and sherlock  in their hats  down  on  bottom?   that's what I see.   And the snow  isn't falling fast enuf for me over the Posts.   But  I  LOVE  how  I  can  get the snow to move in the direction that my  mouse  goes!!   when I'm not signed in,  it goes the other way.   

But  I  wanted  a candy cane!!    Nevertheless,  I love it,  Boss,  the design  is  well done.     I  LOVE  the wallpaper.  Would like a link to it,  if  possible,  I'd like to use it for a   word search  puzzle I've made for this board.   PM  me  or  post the link here,  won't you  please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

December 13, 2012 1:23 am  #17

It just looked a little lonely with one...and I really love that GIF. Makes me giggle. 

Glad you all like it!

I can't remember where I found the wallpaper, but I basically just did a Google Images search on "Sherlock Baker Street wallpaper".

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 13, 2012 1:33 am  #18

Love it!! The wallpaper background rocks!! And the Sherlock xmas shots are so very festive, they really put me in the xmas spirit!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 13, 2012 2:04 am  #19

When I started reading the comments in this thread, I had no idea what people were talking about: What antlers?  What snow?  What wallpaper, what Christmas scenes?  I thought there was something wrong.  Then I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and saw what everyone was talking about.  Oh!  I'd been all set to say I loved the hats on the boys and the bow was great.  But now I have to say that the designs at the bottom of the/my screen are great!  I think the skull with the hat is my favorite pic!  Followed closely by Sherlock in the floppy hat.  Well done, you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 13, 2012 11:28 am  #20

Loving it, thanks!
The christmassy skull...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

Board footera