BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2012 6:12 pm  #21

Re: What Sherlock-Related Items...

Lelli wrote:

I'm getting season one and two :D
(yes... I know... I don't own the yet... weird...)

Quoting myself again... :s

They arrived today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But my mom wont let me watch them until my birthday... I cant wait for next sunday to come :D
I think I won't be able to sleep the night sunday-monday... Not to good for my English essay...
But we're writhing a review anyway... and we can choose the subject... I think I'll choose a series I like... I love... Can you guess?

December 11, 2012 8:01 pm  #22

Well, I know my parents are getting the Sherlock calendar for me
And a Sherlock T-Shirt from redbubble.

Maybe, since my family knows of my Sherlock obsession, they will surprise me with something Sherlock related.. 

December 11, 2012 8:02 pm  #23

I have on my list:

- An "I believe in Sherlock" poster so I can support the cause in my soon-to-be college dorm room
- A skating dress for my new ice skating program which is to music from Sherlock: http://www.delarbour.com/product_p/d71-z9b.htm

What do you guys think? Does the dress work for a Sherlock program? The blue stripe looks like his scarf to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

December 11, 2012 8:19 pm  #24

It looks great! And i really like the idea of a ice skating performamce to sherlock music ;)
As long as it doesn't devellop to am emtire sherlock on ice thing ^^
but I still wonder how is it you guys don't freeze to death in those clothes... Respect (i myself do rather do icefalling than iceskating ^^')

December 11, 2012 8:26 pm  #25

Thanks! I'm hoping that's the one I get anyway. And no, I doubt my rink would ever do Sherlock on ice. My coach is the director of our ice shows, and he's smarter than that. We usually do Disney shows.

We don't freeze to death out of years of experiance and (more seriously) because we're usually only wearing skating dresses like that for a short period of time during which we are skating very hard and fast and using up a lot of energy, so we're usually pretty warm regardless. When I do my program I'm usually pretty grateful for the cold - it wakes me up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're just nice

I'm just right
I'm the witch

December 12, 2012 11:25 pm  #26

Nice frock. The colour is also similar to his silk dressing gown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 13, 2012 2:09 am  #27

I think that's a very classy-looking costume.  Definitely works for me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 20, 2012 3:32 pm  #28

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get it.

My cousin, who is as Sherlocked as me, just told me that she is getting me a blue scarf for Christmas!  I immediatly ordered her a deerstalker.

"You're so nice
You're just nice

I'm just right
I'm the witch

Board footera