BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2012 6:44 am  #1

Special Edition Sherlock Cluedo!

Sherlock Edition of Cluedo. Suppliers to retailers 31st October 2012. Available for Pre-order.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/92556-cluedo-sherlock-edition/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 12, 2012 7:17 am  #2

Re: Special Edition Sherlock Cluedo!

BUT is it possible for the victim to have done it themselves?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 12, 2012 9:21 am  #3

Did anyone of us had the chance to play this much lauded game?

http://board-games.findthebest.com/l/65/Sherlock-Holmes-Consulting-Detective

September 12, 2012 1:30 pm  #4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 12, 2012 2:26 pm  #5

Appropriately, there seems to be already some mystery surrounding the game:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-09-12/cluedo-or-cluedont---the-case-of-the-disappearing-sherlock-board-game

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 12, 2012 7:06 pm  #6

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

You can order on Amazon too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cluedo-019514-Sherlock-Board-Game/dp/B008MVLEG8

Ooh, the precioussss. I wants it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Smart is the new sexy."
I disagree. To me, smart has *always* been sexy.

September 12, 2012 8:17 pm  #7

No picture of Molly, she's not in the game ? That's not fair ! lol

Last edited by TicTacToe (September 12, 2012 8:17 pm)

September 13, 2012 6:17 pm  #8

Maybe poor Molly  is the victim?  oh,  perish the thought!!   And Here I was thinking that BBC's Sherlock wouldn't be doing any merchandising....games,  action figures,  etc.   I  hope they do  books  like the dr who franchise is doing.  think how much money they'd get.   I  hope the stars get paid well for this too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 26, 2012 10:19 am  #9

It is now official. Made by Winning Moves under licence from Hasbro and BBC Worldwide. £29.99 available on High Street and on-line.

www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/worldwide/sherlock-cluedo.html

Last edited by Davina (September 26, 2012 10:21 am)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 29, 2012 1:53 am  #10

Great news!!!!

PS - sorry I didn't see this thread when I made one in the merch section.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 29, 2012 11:24 pm  #11

How would an american like me get this?  and how much is 29 pounds in american dollars?  too bad I've got no one to play this with!!  can we merge this thread with the other one?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (September 29, 2012 11:24 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 30, 2012 10:37 am  #12

£29.99 is the same as $48.49, I think...
This game looks absolutely brilliant I'm definitely putting that on my Christmas list! (I'm probably a bit old for those now but never mind!!)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

September 30, 2012 4:43 pm  #13

Never too old for an Xmas list!

December 11, 2012 4:24 pm  #14

i saw the game the other day nearly brought it for myself then thought of Christmas the victim is moriarty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all lifes end all hearts are broken caring is not an avantage sherlock

December 20, 2012 11:48 pm  #15

I, an American, have my copy Yes, Moriarty is the victim. The Suspects and their counterparts are:
Sherlock, (Professor Plum)
John,(Col. Mustard)
Mycroft, (Mrs. Peacock) Which I thought was hilarious and Mark Gatiss HAD to laugh at that.
Mrs Hudson, (Mrs White)
Irene (Ms. Scarlet)
Lestrade. (Mr Green)
I was also bummed that Molly didn't make it in. But I supposed Irene fits Ms. Scarlet better.

The places are 221B, Tower of London, Dartmoor, Baskerville, Battersea, Mrs. Hudson's Kitchen, Irene's Flat, The Swimming Pool and The Lab.

And the weapons are of course, the usual weapons. It plays like normal Cluedo, but this is more fun ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

September 12, 2013 10:36 am  #16

Of course it is possible for the victim to have done it! After all, we all know Moriarty turned the gun against himself so what's the point of this game?

And is it possible to play alone?

Yeah, got my copy last week but got no one to play with me, too bad!

Just like old times...

Board footera