BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2012 5:39 pm  #61

Re: Favourite Quote?

same love most scenes though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all lifes end all hearts are broken caring is not an avantage sherlock

December 10, 2012 5:53 pm  #62

tobeornot221b wrote:

"Nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time."

One of the most unusual declarations of love ever. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 10, 2012 6:06 pm  #63

But the most honest and heartfelt and therefore all the more beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2012 6:37 pm  #64

my  other favrotie quote that also said in cannon is
" once youve iliminated the imposable whatever remains however improbable must be the truth"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 10, 2012 8:18 pm  #65

WOW. How am I supposed to choose??? 
-"Alone is what I have; Alone protects me."
-"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey- You should seeee meee in a crown."
-"Face the other way; you're putting me off."
-"Get out. I need to go to my mind palace."
-"Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them." Oh, but they do exist. What do you think you are?
-"Look, I'm in shock. I've got a blanket."
-"Good Samaritan...Bad Samaritan."
-"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one moment that I am one of them."
-"I always hear 'Punch me in the face' when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
-"Shut up.""I didn't say anything""You were thinking. It's annoying"
Sorry, I been quoting Sherlock for years so I have a lot of favourites.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 10, 2012 8:21 pm  #66

horserider99 wrote:

WOW. How am I supposed to choose??? 
-"Alone is what I have; Alone protects me."
-"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey- You should seeee meee in a crown."
-"Face the other way; you're putting me off."
-"Get out. I need to go to my mind palace."
-"Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them." Oh, but they do exist. What do you think you are?
-"Look, I'm in shock. I've got a blanket."
-"Good Samaritan...Bad Samaritan."
-"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one moment that I am one of them."
-"I always hear 'Punch me in the face' when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
-"Shut up.""I didn't say anything""You were thinking. It's annoying"
Sorry, I been quoting Sherlock for years so I have a lot of favourites.

Out of yours I like the ones I've made bold

December 10, 2012 8:22 pm  #67

besleybean wrote:

But the most honest and heartfelt and therefore all the more beautiful.

"Don't talk out loud, Anderson. You're lowering the IQ of the whole street."
"The wall had it coming."

Last edited by SusiGo (December 10, 2012 8:23 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 10, 2012 8:23 pm  #68

Add as many as you like

December 10, 2012 8:24 pm  #69

MycroftHolmes wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

"Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it. I don't have friends. I've just got one."

this is probably how im feeling at the moment as i seem to be loseing me friends (this might be as i started talking about sherlock constantly)

LOL
Actually I started wondering on Saturday: Is it a bad sign when you get more online birthday congrats than in "real life"? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 10, 2012 8:25 pm  #70

Mattlocked wrote:

MycroftHolmes wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

"Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it. I don't have friends. I've just got one."

this is probably how im feeling at the moment as i seem to be loseing me friends (this might be as i started talking about sherlock constantly)

LOL
Actually I started wondering on Saturday: Is it a bad sign when you get more online birthday congrats than in "real life"? 

Slightly yes

December 10, 2012 8:37 pm  #71

Mattlocked wrote:

Online? THIS is the real life!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 10, 2012 8:39 pm  #72

Quite.  What is this real life you speak of?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2012 8:40 pm  #73

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Lol

December 10, 2012 8:41 pm  #74

I can't remember how many congrats I had here but they were definitely the most creative and attractive ones. 

December 10, 2012 8:46 pm  #75

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Well, at least I know meanwhile that two of you are real....   

December 10, 2012 8:50 pm  #76

Mattlocked wrote:

"A hundred percent?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 10, 2012 8:57 pm  #77

Real life is the one with the better graphic resolution.

Favourite quotes:
"That. Was amazing."
"Shut up, everybody, shut up! Don't move, don't speak, don't breathe, I'm trying to think."
"What's it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 10, 2012 8:59 pm  #78

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Real life is the one with the better graphic resolution.

Favourite quotes:
"That. Was amazing."
"Shut up, everybody, shut up! Don't move, don't speak, don't breathe, I'm trying to think."
"What's it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring."

In continue
" adesion face the other way your putting me off"
"My face is"

December 10, 2012 9:11 pm  #79

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

"A hundred percent?" 

I pinched you at night to check if you're a hologram. Didn't notice?

December 11, 2012 1:07 pm  #80

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

"A hundred percent?" 

Well, no one could fake being such obsessive Sherlockians all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

Board footera