BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2012 10:58 pm  #1

Sherlock Holmes - The Best Kept Secret - 18th May-8th June (Leeds)

DEFINITELY going to see this!

http://www.wyp.org.uk/what's-on/2013/sherlock-holmes-the-best-kept-secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 7, 2012 11:16 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes - The Best Kept Secret - 18th May-8th June (Leeds)

err, it's remaining a secret; link doesn't work Boss.

Is this it?
http://www.wyp.org.uk/what's-on/2013/sherlock-holmes-the-best-kept-secret/

I can't get the address to sit comfortably in a link. Just copy & paste.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 7, 2012 11:22 pm  #3

Re: Sherlock Holmes - The Best Kept Secret - 18th May-8th June (Leeds)

Yeah, that's weird right...it doesn't seem to want to do it. Rather ironic, given the title of the play.

Anyway, this is the blurb bit:

A richly seductive world of passion, breathless intrigue, jeopardy, deception and revelations…

Two years after the Reichenbach Falls, Sherlock Holmes has lost his hunger. Refusing to take on any new cases, he's listless, bankrupt and reduced to selling the stories of his past glories. But when his brother Mycroft is arrested for treason, Holmes is jolted back into action, and along with Watson and the mysterious Irene Adler, he must battle
powerful, unknown forces in a race to save Mycroft's life.

With demons of his own to fight, lost in a sea of madness, can Sherlock really save Mycroft from being hanged? Or will the deadly puzzles of the Best Kept Secret be the end of them all?

Arthur Conan Doyle's legendary sleuth is live on stage, in a gripping, brand-new case written by Mark Catley, directed by Nikolai Foster who created our spectacular production of Annie in 2011.

18 May 2013 to 08 June 2013

Tickets from £12 to £27

Quarry Theatre at West Yorkshire Playhouse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera