BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2012 3:02 am  #101

Re: Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat Tweets

How's this for a jumping smiley? 

Last edited by harleyq (December 7, 2012 3:03 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 7, 2012 7:34 am  #102

harleyq wrote:

How's this for a jumping smiley? 

Very nice. I'll keep this for special occasions. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 7, 2012 10:56 am  #103

That smiley site is great harleyq!

We definitely need this one

http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com

Last edited by Ivy (December 7, 2012 10:57 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 7, 2012 11:27 am  #104

And this one:

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 13, 2012 9:32 am  #105

December 19, 2012 7:36 am  #106

Ok, so this one is I'm not sure how old, but saved it a while back because it just makes me grin every time and I didn't see it posted on here yet.       Man, I love that man's quip-yness...

Also, this is probably the most-related thread for it, but anyone else post/see/know the tweets I mean that joke about Sherlock and John reuniting and alluding to the movies they were working on?  Will gladly post those too, perhaps....

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 19, 2012 9:07 am  #107

There's is also a "photoshopped" one that got the fangirls excited!

----------

December 19, 2012 9:39 am  #108

Russell wrote:

Ok, so this one is I'm not sure how old, but saved it a while back because it just makes me grin every time and I didn't see it posted on here yet.       Man, I love that man's quip-yness...

Also, this is probably the most-related thread for it, but anyone else post/see/know the tweets I mean that joke about Sherlock and John reuniting and alluding to the movies they were working on?  Will gladly post those too, perhaps....

I think you mean this one: 

Joe Riggs �� @WorldOfJoeRiggs
Season 3 - Watson: "WHERE have you BEEN?" Sherlock: "I became a space villain and you?" Watson: "Was depressed, got addicted to a ring..."

December 19, 2012 6:29 pm  #109

These two (unless there've been other related good ones floating around since)... yes...  Love it love it.  :DD

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 19, 2012 6:56 pm  #110

They're so funny. Nice subject for a fanfic. 

December 21, 2012 7:27 pm  #111

December 21, 2012 8:29 pm  #112

He's hilarious. 

December 22, 2012 6:40 pm  #113

Sherly wrote:

Jeezus... how tall is *he*?! If he towers over Benedict and he's like... 6ft... my god.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 22, 2012 9:47 pm  #114

Mnemosyne wrote:

Sherly wrote:

Jeezus... how tall is *he*?! If he towers over Benedict and he's like... 6ft... my god.

I am taller, too. And I am FEmale... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 22, 2012 11:29 pm  #115

I'm taller than Sherlock too... but only when I put the book on the floor. 

Wow Mattlocked, really? I know women who would kill to have legs that go up to the sky like that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 23, 2012 1:29 am  #116

Mnemosyne wrote:

IWow Mattlocked, really? I know women who would kill to have legs that go up to the sky like that!

You mean like those of us who have to stand on stool to reach the top shelf? Yup, there are many days when Elle McPherson's legs look really appealing. Along with the rest of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 8, 2013 7:51 pm  #117

----------

January 8, 2013 8:08 pm  #118

I knew it. He's going blonde and turn into a dog.  But seriously, if they dye his hair for the Assange film (which I fear they will), they'll use it afterwards on "Sherlock".

January 8, 2013 8:19 pm  #119

Of course as cover! Interesting thought! So we have to look for a silver fox/blonde when we are in London in March,

----------

January 8, 2013 8:33 pm  #120

Yes. Very exciting. 

Board footera