BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2012 11:02 am  #501

Re: Cabin pressure

Molly Hooper wrote:

A couple of days ago my friend came over and after a trip to the shops we collected ingredients for our very own Orange Platter!
Cooked to Arthur's instructions- Worryingly, it didn't taste too bad!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/My_Name_is_Secret/SAM_4026.jpg

Did you actually curry the beans? (Tried that one, really quite nice, especially if you have a cold.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 6, 2012 1:33 pm  #502

Something new from Mr Finnemore:

[video]http://vimeo.com/53429651[/video]

Last edited by SusiGo (December 6, 2012 1:34 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 6, 2012 5:59 pm  #503

Thank you!!! I think this is the first time I see Mr. Finnemore in a video, not only on a photo. Cutie. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 6, 2012 6:05 pm  #504

Wouldn't want to eat the toast though. Yuck. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 6, 2012 8:57 pm  #505

SusiGo wrote:

Molly Hooper wrote:

A couple of days ago my friend came over and after a trip to the shops we collected ingredients for our very own Orange Platter!
Cooked to Arthur's instructions- Worryingly, it didn't taste too bad!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/My_Name_is_Secret/SAM_4026.jpg

Yummy.  And next time it's surprising rice?

I make a great surprising rice. With rice and... anything that's left in my fridge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 6, 2012 8:58 pm  #506

As long as it's not thumbs or heads. 

December 6, 2012 9:04 pm  #507

SusiGo wrote:

As long as it's not thumbs or heads. 

Well... just give me time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 6, 2012 10:25 pm  #508

Or fizzy yoghurt!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 7, 2012 10:24 pm  #509

My friend actually bought some fizzy yoghurt from this polish store. She said it tasted like out-of-date sherbet!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 15, 2012 9:34 pm  #510

A page with pics from the recordings:

http://pinterest.com/cpfans/recordings/

December 15, 2012 10:23 pm  #511

Thank you Susi!!!

Still hope for a video - maybe after the recording has been on air....?

December 15, 2012 10:26 pm  #512

That would be nice - it'd be lovely to see them doing this. And hearing the commentaries about the little red-faced man while seeing Benedict. 

December 15, 2012 11:00 pm  #513

I don't think there will be any video, unless someone managed to surreptitiously managed to do ne on their phone.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 15, 2012 11:13 pm  #514

But...but... I begged John so nicely on twitter!

December 15, 2012 11:16 pm  #515

That's true. When it's so hard to get tickets …

December 16, 2012 8:07 pm  #516

sheep-on-mars:

Still not recovered from the sight of Benedict Cumberbatch slowly undoing his shirt buttons in the background.

Also, what a magnificent moment when he finally opened that shirt and the bridge t-shirt showed and everybody in the audience got the giggles. It´s famous, that tee.

(from tumblr)

December 16, 2012 10:33 pm  #517

December 17, 2012 6:59 am  #518

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 18, 2012 1:10 am  #519

I recently got hold of Series 1 and 2 and will listen to them on an upcoming plane trip.  I just hope I don't embarrass myself too much by laughing out loud in front of complete strangers while listening on my iPod.  I'm very tempted to ask the flight attendants if they've ever heard of the show and if not, to recommend they listen to it.  I can't wait to listen to all the episodes--I've only heard three so far and it's really hard to wait patiently until the day I depart.  After I've heard them, maybe then I'll know what all the comments in this thread mean!   Of course, I'll still have to get hold of Series 3 but that will give me something to look forward to. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 18, 2012 6:50 am  #520

You won't be disappointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera