BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2012 10:05 pm  #481

Re: Cabin pressure

Fault is all mine for being a dope, sorry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2012 10:25 pm  #482

Davina wrote:

Funny! But Arthur doesn't look much like John...if you get what I mean.

True. But compared to how I would draw them with my non-existing artistic talent it's quite good. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 23, 2012 10:44 pm  #483

You mean...they look human! Lol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 24, 2012 8:23 am  #484

besleybean wrote:

Fault is all mine for being a dope, sorry!

I was thinking the same beforeDavina explained. Clearly her fault.    One has to be careful with names in this forum. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (November 24, 2012 8:23 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 24, 2012 8:28 am  #485

Too many gorgeous, talented and trustworthy ' Johns' in our fandoms!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 24, 2012 8:13 pm  #486

And Martins...

Last edited by Davina (November 24, 2012 8:14 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 24, 2012 9:20 pm  #487

Indeed.

November 24, 2012 11:37 pm  #488

Ha!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 24, 2012 11:58 pm  #489

All we need is a Douglas playing a Roger, or visa versa, in the next series... ...of Sherlock that is!

November 25, 2012 3:45 am  #490

Davina wrote:

All we need is a Douglas playing a Roger, or visa versa, in the next series... ...of Sherlock that is!

That would be awesome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 26, 2012 10:01 pm  #491

The page to apply for tickets said the deadline was yesterday 10pm and apparently it's still activated... Just in case any of you wants to give it a try.

I applied for tickets for next Sunday, but I don't know when I will have some news about it... 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 1, 2012 1:57 pm  #492

This is a week-old news clip, but nonetheless still relevant & a reminder to all:

Benedict Cumberbatch Not To Big For Radio 4 Sitcom

....... Cumberbatch plays hapless Captain Martin Crieff which, according to the Cabin Pressure webpage “has wanted to be an airline pilot since he was six, and before that he wanted to be an aeroplane."
The critically-acclaimed show will be recorded in London next month.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 1, 2012 4:14 pm  #493

Thank you very much, Kazza, nice article, very nice pics. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2012 7:50 pm  #494

A couple of days ago my friend came over and after a trip to the shops we collected ingredients for our very own Orange Platter!
Cooked to Arthur's instructions- Worryingly, it didn't taste too bad!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/My_Name_is_Secret/SAM_4026.jpg

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 5, 2012 9:51 pm  #495

Has anybody managed to get tickets? When I went to apply it said they were all gone already...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 5, 2012 10:30 pm  #496

I'd pay in blood for tickets... thankfully Audible.com takes Visa. (I'm squeamish so I'll wait it out.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 5, 2012 10:33 pm  #497

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Has anybody managed to get tickets? When I went to apply it said they were all gone already...

I applied, but didn't get them (you would have known by now if I had got them). Anyway, I'm almost glad I didn't, reading that 200 people had tickets but couldn't get in...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 5, 2012 10:42 pm  #498

Molly, your orange platter looks very...orange.

December 6, 2012 7:40 am  #499

Irene Adler wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I applied, but didn't get them (you would have known by now if I had got them). Anyway, I'm almost glad I didn't, reading that 200 people had tickets but couldn't get in...

I didn't get the tickets either, but if I had I would have been there at 6am. I know two who were among the lucky ones and I've got some snippets of what happend (they are sworn to secrecy but couldn't help themselves), I cried myself to sleep yesterday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 6, 2012 7:53 am  #500

Molly Hooper wrote:

A couple of days ago my friend came over and after a trip to the shops we collected ingredients for our very own Orange Platter!
Cooked to Arthur's instructions- Worryingly, it didn't taste too bad!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/My_Name_is_Secret/SAM_4026.jpg

Yummy.  And next time it's surprising rice?

Board footera