BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2012 3:59 am  #1

Can we get images for the seniority rankings?

I know that our subtitle changes based on our post count & you can actually attach images to the subtitle, not just words. I was wondering, can we possibly get some images for the subtitles section? Like Wrong! could be an image of the "your country needs you" poster from world war one

November 26, 2012 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Can we get images for the seniority rankings?

Hmm... no real opinion on that, being new and of the mind at times that simpler is better with websites/forums, but always get a kick out of how different forums tinker their 'levels' of posters to that forum... i.e. how our subtitles change.  So cute.  ))  Apologies if this is already mentioned elsewhere and missed it with a simple search, but what are all the rankings, out of curiosity?  Wrong, Homeless Network, Official Blogger, John's Army...  not sure I caught all of them.  Anyone care to mention the whole line-up?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 26, 2012 7:40 pm  #3

If you have a look at User Liste above and scroll down you'll see them all. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2012 9:32 pm  #4

I don't think that's actually possible....at least not as far as I know...I've not seen an option for adding images to the rankings...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera