BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2012 9:04 am  #1

221B apron

I totally need this!!! O.K. I don't cook, but still.....
That smiley *LOL*

http://221bbakingstreet.storenvy.com/collections/143880-baker-street

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 5, 2012 3:12 pm  #2

Re: 221B apron

You know a show has reached cult status when items like this are created. There is absolutely no reference on the thing (that we can see in this shot, anyway) to Sherlock Holmes, but how quickly would seeing it in a store somewhere make all of us here start grinning from ear-to-ear?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 5, 2012 3:16 pm  #3

You're right, it is totally an insider. I love that, I don't like to wear things were you can see the label/brand.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 5, 2012 6:44 pm  #4

I love that apron! I totally want one! I do cook a bit and not very well, so that would definitely come in handy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 5, 2012 8:46 pm  #5

I love cooking and an apron is a brillian idea. *adds to Christmas list*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 5, 2012 10:13 pm  #6

Mrs Hudson should totally have one of these, when she's making her Christmas mince pies for Sherlock to steal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera