BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2012 2:55 pm  #61

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

sherlockskitty wrote:

Hmmmm....so  there  IS  a birthday thread,  hmmm?    You all missed mine.    It was last month.    It was between November 11th   and November 13th.    I  got myself some nice presents.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, skitty!!

Sorry I didn't get you anything; if we had only known in time...

Here's a card, anyway. Enjoy...

[img]http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.8705975.2307/papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2.jpg[/img]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 4, 2012 3:13 pm  #62

Mattlocked, unless I'm mistaken, you're going to have to narrow it down further. Could be either Friday or Saturday...

Regardless, happy birthday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2012 3:29 pm  #63

oh, I forgot you're German. I'll go with Freitag... 

December 4, 2012 4:10 pm  #64

Tantalus wrote:

oh, I forgot you're German. I'll go with Freitag... 

No, it's not the fish and chips day.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 4, 2012 4:29 pm  #65

Could we please decide upon a language? English, I suppose. I don't want to embarrass myself by being a day early. Sorry for being a bit slow on the uptake, must be this horrible photo thread over there. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 4, 2012 5:02 pm  #66

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKITTY!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 4, 2012 5:16 pm  #67

Oooo Molly! That is so sweet!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 4, 2012 5:24 pm  #68

HOW could I have missed your birthday, Skitty - shame on me!
Best belated wishes and -
here's a picture I've taken especially for you.
THAT'S what Scrabble cards are for... :

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 4, 2012 11:39 pm  #69

OOOOHHH  thank  you  so  much  everyone!!   I  love the cards  and  the  scrabble  happy b day sign..   spking of which...tobe,  here's a pic of MY  scrabble cards--  I  think I got some that  are different from yours.  I added the text  for THANK YOU   on my paint program.   

BUT   one of the presents I got myself   were these  tiles--  they are  in Barnes and Noble Bookstores,  called  BANANAGRAMS   they come inside a yellow case  shaped like a banana.   

Last edited by sherlockskitty (December 4, 2012 11:44 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

December 8, 2012 6:09 am  #70

Good morning, Mattlocked!

I wish you a wonderful, healthy new year of life with lots of positive excitement.
Party on!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 8, 2012 8:35 am  #71

Happy birthday Mattlocked! Xxxxx

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 8, 2012 9:46 am  #72

Happy birthday, Britta! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 8, 2012 12:09 pm  #73

Happy Birthday, mattlocked! Have a great day!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 8, 2012 12:47 pm  #74

Thank you so much, Ani, Davina, Susi and Molly! 

It wasn't a really good start today, but it's getting better. Look what I got from hubby:

(The January Man is Alan-Rickman-related and I didn't even know I still have it on my wishlist. It's just perfect!)

Especially I love the SH book he bought as a surprise. It's so nice made, with gold and everything....

Although it will be still difficult for me to read more than 1000 pages english text, this one will be fun!

Some more pics of it I posted here:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=43641#p43641

I wish all of you a very nice weekend!

December 8, 2012 12:53 pm  #75

Fantastic presents, Britta! The book looks uncredibly amazing. Have a nice day!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 8, 2012 9:54 pm  #76

Happy Birthday! I almost missed it. But better late than.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 8, 2012 11:46 pm  #77

Mattlocked wrote:

Thank you so much, Ani, Davina, Susi and Molly! 

It wasn't a really good start today, but it's getting better. Look what I got from hubby:

(The January Man is Alan-Rickman-related and I didn't even know I still have it on my wishlist. It's just perfect!)

Especially I love the SH book he bought as a surprise. It's so nice made, with gold and everything....

Although it will be still difficult for me to read more than 1000 pages english text, this one will be fun!

Some more pics of it I posted here:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=43641#p43641

I wish all of you a very nice weekend!

Great presents. I know all the films, you'll have a lot to look forward to. 

December 9, 2012 8:35 am  #78

What lovely presents and a thoughtful husband.

December 9, 2012 9:36 am  #79

Thank you, tiharoa! 

Davina, isn't he?    He said he was glad that I am happy with it. Well, he said, it was not that difficult.   Then again, he said, it was difficult, because there are so many different versions one can buy. So, yes, he made a great choice.

December 10, 2012 4:42 am  #80

So, here's to you, our treasured and tireless mod!

Have a lovely day.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera