BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2012 2:23 am  #21

Re: Big Bang Theory

I couldn't agree more. Bernadette and Amy really add something special to the show. And, the last episode was too frickin' funny!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 2, 2012 8:10 am  #22

I think it's the best Star Trek show on TV at the moment! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 2, 2012 8:18 am  #23

I thought I'd wandered onto the wrong thread, that last post so confused me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 2, 2012 8:56 am  #24

Well, there are so many nods to Star Trek that we call it "The unofficial 6th Trek show".  At the moment it does not seem like there will be a real Star Trek show on TV anytime soon, so BBT is all we Trekkies have. (That, and waiting for the movie, of course!)

By the way, BBT made me not hating Will Wheadon anymore!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 3, 2012 8:08 pm  #25

Irene Adler wrote:

Last episode was hilarious. I think Bernadette and Amy are one of the best things ever happened to TBBT

Agree

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 3, 2012 9:30 pm  #26

There is a FANTASTIC photoshoot picture on Facebook (I follow the programme) of the guys and whatshername Penny. I  can't work out how to post it here. It would be great if anyone else can. 'Leonard' looks gorgeous!!

Last edited by Davina (December 3, 2012 9:31 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 4, 2012 2:53 am  #27

I was so curious Davina that I went looking for the picture you were talking about. I love Leonard.  I couldn't find anything on Facebook, but I kept tooling around and found this. I'm not sure it's the one you meant, but I'd never seen it, loved and decided to post it. 

Last edited by harleyq (December 4, 2012 4:53 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 4, 2012 7:04 am  #28

Oh! The picture isn't showing up properly...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 4, 2012 4:54 pm  #29

Okay, I don't know what happened, the picture was fine last night. I fixed it again, so hopefully it will take this time. 

December 4, 2012 5:21 pm  #30

That's the one! Thank you.   

December 5, 2012 5:47 pm  #31

Irene Adler wrote:

Last episode was hilarious. I think Bernadette and Amy are one of the best things ever happened to TBBT

Oh yes! I love Shamy and the way Bernadette started screaming like Mrs. Wolowitz ^^

January 13, 2013 2:37 pm  #32

Anyone seen the newest episode? It was my favourite up to now
The Star Trek uniforms were hilarious :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

February 1, 2013 4:43 pm  #33

I really love this show too! My friend recommended this to me...apparently, he thinks i'm a geek and I can identify with the characters in the show
I am currently rewatching season 3. One of my most favorite episodes has to be that one where they go to the New Year's eve costume party at Stewart's comic book store and they dress up as the Justice League. I nearly died when I saw Raj's Aquaman costume! No wonder he'd rather be Wonderwoman :D

March 23, 2013 12:11 pm  #34

This is the best show. I love Sheldon. Reminds me of Sherlock in a way. Maybe because they are both smart. 

March 23, 2013 2:21 pm  #35

I hate that girl Amy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

March 23, 2013 2:29 pm  #36

Me too. They runied Sheldon with a girlfriend. Sheldon should never have a girlfriend, he's Sheldon.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 23, 2013 2:50 pm  #37

Yes, but Amy(is it?) is cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 23, 2013 2:54 pm  #38

I agree! Amy is fun. And it becomes more and more obvious that Sheldon is not the person she's really after!

March 23, 2013 3:28 pm  #39

Well, I'm not up to date with it, but I don't think that something even close to a girlfriend is appropriate for Sheldon. It's just out of character. Plus, making another character that's just like Sheldon is cheesy from the beginning. With Leonard's mom, it as ok because she was only in a couple of episodes but Amy is kind of a regular now, isn't she? 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 23, 2013 3:31 pm  #40

Well I really like her.

Board footera