BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2012 2:17 pm  #141

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

November 29, 2012 8:56 am  #142

photo of part of the assembled cast of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere

[img]http://www.pajiba.com/assets_c/2012/11/photo%20(6)-thumb-550x412-55879.jpeg[/img]

Part of this http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_lists/feast-your-eyes-on-the-dead-sexy-cast-neil-gaiman-has-assembled-for-neverwhere.php

Benedict Cumberbatch—The Angel Islington: Better and better yet! The Angel Islington is a serene, arrogant, androgynous and imposing figure. Sound familiar? I haven’t been this excited about voice casting since, uh, Benedict Cumberbatch was cast as Smaug. Fun fact, the Angel Islington was played in the original series by Peter Capaldi (aka Malcolm Tucker). Odd choice, that.

Last edited by Sherly (November 29, 2012 8:57 am)

November 29, 2012 9:09 am  #143

Sounds great. I at once bought the Kindle edition of "Neverwhere" when I heard about the recording. Haven't managed to read it yet as there's so much fanfic cluttering my Kindle. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 29, 2012 5:47 pm  #144

I read the novel ages ago and loved it. I'm really looking forward to the radio version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 29, 2012 6:47 pm  #145

I am so excited about Neverwhere! I wish Benedict was playing Richard instead, but something is better than nothing. I know James will do a great job with it and it's so cool to have him and Ben working together again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 2, 2012 5:17 pm  #146

Benedict and colleagues at today's CP recording:

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 2, 2012 5:38 pm  #147

Who are the others?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 2, 2012 5:42 pm  #148

I don't know the two men on the left. Then there's Stephanie Cole, Roger Allam, Benedict, and John Finnemore (Carolyn, Douglas, Martin, Arthur). 

And another one. Benedict's hair looks gorgeous BTW.

Last edited by SusiGo (December 2, 2012 5:48 pm)

December 2, 2012 5:55 pm  #149

Yeah sorry, I should have been more specific.  I know all the regulars!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 2, 2012 9:05 pm  #150

SusiGo wrote:

And another one. Benedict's hair looks gorgeous BTW.

It's so cool and exciting to see them working on CP! Can't wait for broadcasting!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 3, 2012 9:38 am  #151

Benedict arriving in Japan

Last edited by Sherly (December 3, 2012 9:44 am)

December 3, 2012 9:44 am  #152

Japan loves him, too, it seems.

December 3, 2012 11:26 am  #153

That shirt...omg...what on earth is that SHIRT?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

December 3, 2012 12:36 pm  #154

I wonder where you can buy such shirts???
But anyway he looks great. A little bit tired from the long flight but great!

December 3, 2012 12:52 pm  #155

December 3, 2012 1:40 pm  #156

Another one. This is just crazy. My ears are ringing. He must be deaf by now. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUI2ojmhOZw

December 3, 2012 4:51 pm  #157

OMG.  That is quite the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
Hell I was there screaming with them!
He looks stunning and SO happy.

Last edited by besleybean (December 3, 2012 4:55 pm)

December 3, 2012 7:53 pm  #158

Whoa, what mayhem! (well deserved and not surprising). I love his outfit

I feel dumb...why is he in Japan?

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 3, 2012 7:54 pm  #159

It's some Star Trek promo. Don't know if it's only him or if there are other actors as well.

December 3, 2012 7:57 pm  #160

You mean there are other actors?!

Board footera