BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2012 6:32 pm  #61

Re: Start of production of series 3 moved?

Quite right besley. And, I for one would have been perfectly content if she'd gotten her head hacked off. Either way, we don't need to see her again in any future episodes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 29, 2012 6:37 pm  #62

Oh I wish the lady no ill and hope she is thriving, but I don't want her anywhere near Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 29, 2012 6:38 pm  #63

Are you jealous?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 29, 2012 6:39 pm  #64

We're not a couple!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 29, 2012 6:41 pm  #65

You're right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 29, 2012 6:42 pm  #66

November 30, 2012 2:31 am  #67

Ha, Besley, look at you both - you and John.  Deny all you want, but we know the real truth.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 30, 2012 8:10 am  #68

To be honest, I'd put my money on John!

November 30, 2012 12:25 pm  #69

Me too 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 30, 2012 7:00 pm  #70

Oh you guys! Keeping us all chuckling till Series 3.

Anyway, I found an official Radio Times article for you to peruse over:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-11-27/sherlock-series-three-filming-delayed-for-availability-reasons

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 1, 2012 1:39 am  #71

The thing is...it may not be a big deal to push production of Series 3 back a few months, BUT that means post-production will have less time to finish their work.  I just hope they won't be feeling rushed to get things done in time for whenever the broadcast is scheduled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 1, 2012 4:14 am  #72

I give the guy credit for trying to put a positive spin on things, but it's still a bit of a bummer. I mean, I'm happy for both Benedict and Martin, but I hope the show remains a priority for all involved. I also hope the rescheduling doesn't hurt the potential for DVD commentary, which we've already suffered for series 2.

This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 1, 2012 8:24 am  #73

Heck I hadn't thought of that...

December 1, 2012 8:53 am  #74

I'm starting to think the availability reasons are a cover. In fact, Moffat, Gatiss and Thompson don't know how to resolve the cliffhanger and need more time to write the scripts 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 1, 2012 9:12 am  #75

Nah, it's the super stardom of our boys.

December 1, 2012 9:47 am  #76

Irene Adler wrote:

I'm starting to think the availability reasons are a cover. In fact, Moffat, Gatiss and Thompson don't know how to resolve the cliffhanger and need more time to write the scripts 

Hilarious, thanks! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 2, 2012 12:48 am  #77

Harriet wrote:

Irene Adler wrote:

Hilarious, thanks! 

Laugh, laugh... but who knows, maybe I am right

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 2, 2012 8:22 am  #78

Well I don't see why they would lie to us and presumably the proof will be in the pudding.  In that we will see Benedict filming(something else) in January.

December 2, 2012 8:40 am  #79

I believe Irene was joking about the 'lying to us' part.
And as we all know, the solution as to how Sherlock faked the death has already been shot.

Benedict hs voice over commitments, Cabin Pressure commitments and a handful of film shoots to wrap up this month.
Martin is doing the opening nights circuits no doubt & possibly still running around traumatising Goblins with his Bafta award... "F@#! -Off short stuff, I've got a loaded Bafta & I aint afraid to use it!"(Apologies Martin ...     )

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 4, 2012 9:41 am  #80

SusiGo wrote:

A bit off topic but funny:

Joe Riggs � @WorldOfJoeRiggs
Season 3 - Watson: "WHERE have you BEEN?" Sherlock: "I became a space villain and you?" Watson: "Was depressed, got addicted to a ring..."

Board footera