BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2012 6:33 pm  #1

Larry Hagman

Little tribute to Dallas actor Larry Hagman, who died recently. Little known fact that he actually played Holmes back in 1976:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 30, 2012 6:51 pm  #2

Re: Larry Hagman

That's just great!! Thank you for posting, I didn't know that, either.
And Watson was female already! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 30, 2012 7:58 pm  #3

Bump! You really should watch this.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 30, 2012 9:47 pm  #4

That was wonderful; I had no idea Hagman had ever done a stint as Holmes--Sherman or Sherlock. Would love to know how it ended...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

November 30, 2012 11:35 pm  #5

I liked him in I Dream of Jeannie.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 1, 2012 3:41 am  #6

I liked him in I Dream Of Jeannie too, but he will always be JR. Ewing. Dallas was a great show and he still rocked the role twenty one years later in the new Dallas reboot. I will miss his talent, may he rest in peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 5, 2012 9:21 pm  #7

Yeah, I did look for more but sadly that was the only part they have up on YouTube. I guess you'd have to look for the video or try and download it to see the full thing. It's called Return of the World's Greatest Detective.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera