BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2012 4:12 pm  #1

Moriarty's Chewing gum

I do not know why any body should have ever given a thought to it but:

Which flavour are Moriarty’s chewing gums?

I was completely sure it would be mint but then I chewed a different flavoured gum and I started doubting.
After all… Isn’t mint to ordinary for Jim?

P.S.: I didn’t post a survey because I wanted to hear your ideas and whether you have ever thought about it before having red this…
P.P.S.: Thanks to Moriarty I am addicted to chewing gums again... Doom you Moriarty! XD

MK

November 30, 2012 4:23 pm  #2

Re: Moriarty's Chewing gum

MInt too ordinary for a BeeGees fan? Good Question 

Spearmint, I guess. He is not the melon / strawberry / juicy fruit type.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 30, 2012 4:26 pm  #3

Cinnamon? 
It's sharp and sweet the same time, quite unusual - and causes a fresh breath.   

Last edited by Mattlocked (November 30, 2012 4:27 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 30, 2012 4:29 pm  #4

Do they still make these Big Red chewing gums? They were sharp and tasted of cinnamon. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 30, 2012 5:17 pm  #5

Cinnamon sounds good! 
It might be also lemon extra plastic aroma 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 30, 2012 5:28 pm  #6

Mmmhh... I never had one of those... I think I gotta cruise all shops an look for extraordinary Chewing gums ^^''

November 30, 2012 6:34 pm  #7

SusiGo wrote:

Do they still make these Big Red chewing gums? They were sharp and tasted of cinnamon. 

YES. How do I know? Because I bought some 15 minutes ago. 
The last time is a while ago... but today I suddenly had to. Strange..................................................

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 30, 2012 7:06 pm  #8

I buy a pack of Big Red everyday at the gift store where I work.  While I'm working, I'm a chain chewer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 30, 2012 11:21 pm  #9

Do they do apple flavour? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 1, 2012 1:13 am  #10

What a great question, Lelli!

How about bubblegum flavor, like you get in Bazooka gum?   I can see Moriarty liking the idea of chewing something called bazooka, and that particular brand offers large pieces of gum--perfect for blowing bubbles in people's faces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 1, 2012 2:09 am  #11

I just found a brand of gum called Think Gum. I hadn't heard of it before, but they claim to make you smarter....just for the name though, it seems like something a genius would chew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 31, 2012 3:28 pm  #12

That's what people chew.

Lol, couldn't resist.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 5, 2013 5:40 pm  #13

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

That's what people chew.

lol XD

Something new came to my mind... what if there was something in the chewing gum like drugs, stimuli, halogenic or stuff... You never know on what kind of trip moriarty is...

January 5, 2013 7:24 pm  #14

Nicotine?

They have changed the order of the emotions icons. How confusing is that!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera