BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2012 8:40 pm  #41

Re: Start of production of series 3 moved?

Mattlocked wrote:

OMG, I think this one is really hilarious:

source http://thescienceofjohnlock.tumblr.com/post/36672017182/i-was-so-alone-and-i-lokid-you-annyskod-hey

Wow, there are even bones on the wallpaper! Too frickin' funny! Let's hope we won't have to wait THIS long. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 27, 2012 10:18 pm  #42

LOL love that graphic!!

Glad to know it shouldn't interfere with the air dates...

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

November 27, 2012 10:22 pm  #43

Love the way the skeleton is sitting with crossed legs!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 27, 2012 10:26 pm  #44

I can see the first one becoming real... 
Anyway, I was hoping it would air by fall 2013, now I think they have been all the time planning to air it in Christmas. Agggggggggggggg... I don't know if I will still be living here by then, but in Christmas I will most likely be in Spain!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

November 27, 2012 11:57 pm  #45

Mattlocked wrote:

Mnemosyne wrote:

Just inhaled my water (I really shouldn't do that... it's the leading cause of drowning.)

<career>Other people in rehersal room are now looking at me funny</career>... thanks for that Mattlocked hehehe

LOLOL
OMG, thudding, falling, heartattacks, drowning... what comes next? We won't grow old if we go on like this. We will not survive until next series, just end up just like in the pic. LOLOL

Stop trying to kill me...my director's done enough of that already (especially after spitting water onto his floor)... I've carefully placed my water away from my face this time. You won't get me the same way twice! *shakes fist*

But yes, if we continue this way we are going to be the authors of our own destruction. We must pace ourselves between now and 2013 (2014 if the rumours are to be believed.) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

November 28, 2012 1:09 am  #46

First off, that was very considerate of Sue Virtue to put the rumors to rest.  Nice to know she's thinking of the fan base and all our angst.  Thanks, Ivy, for passing the info on.

Second, those images are hilarious, Mattlocked!  Absolutely brilliant.  I expecially loved the first one. 

Third, I think it more likely it'll be some of us who'll be the ones ending up with the white hair by the time Series 3 appears, what with the stress of waiting and all.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

November 28, 2012 2:52 am  #47

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

I suppose as long as we in the US can see Series 3 in 2013, I can manage my impatience.  Since I wasn't expecting to see it anytime soon after it was broadcast in the UK anyway.  But if I have to wait until 2014...well, I just don't know what I'll do!    Probably be even more glad this message board exists! 

It's almost as bad as the wait for season II.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 28, 2012 3:32 am  #48

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

First off, that was very considerate of Sue Virtue to put the rumors to rest.  Nice to know she's thinking of the fan base and all our angst.  Thanks, Ivy, for passing the info on.

I think it more likely it'll be some of us who'll be the ones ending up with the white hair by the time Series 3 appears, what with the stress of waiting and all.   

It was nice of Sue to do that. I think they know, understand and appreciate the fan base and it's good that they keep us in the loop when they can.

And boy howdy I do not need any more white hair than I already have!

This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 28, 2012 7:31 am  #49

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

Second, those images are hilarious, Mattlocked!  Absolutely brilliant.  I expecially loved the first one. 

Third, I think it more likely it'll be some of us who'll be the ones ending up with the white hair by the time Series 3 appears, what with the stress of waiting and all.   

And here was me thinking watching television would distract me from stress... I've picked the wrong pastime haven't I? 

But you're right; producers of hair dye must be rubbing their hands together with glee at the sudden glut of sales...there's always a bright side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 28, 2012 11:57 am  #50

Mnemosyne wrote:

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

And here was me thinking watching television would distract me from stress... I've picked the wrong pastime haven't I? 

But you're right; producers of hair dye must be rubbing their hands together with glee at the sudden glut of sales...there's always a bright side.

NOW I know why people here mention more and more often that they see grey hair on my head! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 28, 2012 11:57 am  #51

A bit off topic but funny:

Joe Riggs @WorldOfJoeRiggs
Season 3 - Watson: "WHERE have you BEEN?" Sherlock: "I became a space villain and you?" Watson: "Was depressed, got addicted to a ring..."

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2012 4:48 pm  #52

LOL! That is too funny!

November 29, 2012 2:45 am  #53

Oh.    Season 3  gonna start filming in MARCH  for SURE?    Oh  dear,  whatever shall I do untill THEN?   It's not fair.   The movies have been finished.....the promos  still have to be done,  of course....and the airplanes have to stop raising their prices. 

I'll be one year older,  when I see series 3  in the USA.    Nevermind,  I'll just dye my hair again.   I  LOVE  this new color I've got!!!   It's  orange/red,   almost like Martin's hair when he played Bilbo.   

Well  we  still have games  here.   HOPEFULLY  someone will solve my little anagram before series 3  hits the airwaves.....

and how do you get the live stream  on the computer?   I  had a link  for it  before  my  PC  went to the toy store,   cos I was watching MERLIN   live  on  it, (last year,  not this year)     but  the link has since disappeared.     If  you can post the live link here,   I'd  be  eternally grateful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 29, 2012 8:41 am  #54

The worst case...

Taking down Moriarty’s web took a little longer than expected, but London’s favorite partners in crime solving are finally back together again! (“Fifty-three years, Sherlock!  “What?  “I SAID, FIFTY-THREE YEARS!!!  “WHAT??) Everything happily goes back to normal again, except for maybe a few changes! Mrs. Hudson is still alive, but she’s a computer now (the hip’s doing fine)! Lestrade retired twenty years ago but the duo still bother him for cases all the time! The Game just ain’t as Great as it was back in my day! The Blind Banker is actually going blind! Help, I’ve Reichenbach Fallen and I can’t get up!

Okay, so Sherlock and John have to take two-hour naps in between cases and no longer have teeth, but hey, you finally got your Season 3, so who’s complaining?! OH! GOD! IRENE! NOT THE BATTLE DRESS! NO!

http://calidreamin08.tumblr.com/post/36724735139/reichenbatch-taking-down-moriartys-web-took-a

Last edited by Sherly (November 29, 2012 8:42 am)

November 29, 2012 8:45 am  #55

This is horrible. Just horrible. And just imagine what WE will look like.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 29, 2012 9:10 am  #56

Sherly wrote:

Help, I’ve Reichenbach Fallen and I can’t get up!

And at this point I lost it and laughed into my cornflakes.

PS. Desk now covered in cornflakes.

November 29, 2012 11:29 am  #57

If Irene does wear her battle dress I hope she irons it first! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 29, 2012 1:01 pm  #58

I don't want to even hear the Woman's name, in any future episodes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 29, 2012 5:12 pm  #59

I'm gonna wash that wo/man right out of my hair!

November 29, 2012 5:20 pm  #60

She never even got near his hair, thank goodness! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera