BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2012 4:57 am  #21

Re: Start of production of series 3 moved?

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Well yes, apparently they will be filming in March now. You guys are gonna be in London in March?? Did you make a post about it? I'll totally come to any meet up anywhere in the country so definitely count me in for whatever it is you're planning..

Yes, there is a thread already, SH.
Maybe it can be moved to the Meet-up section:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1903

As far as I recall KeepersPrice, SusiGo (plus), Ivy, Davina, Irene Adler and myself are planning to be there around the weekend 23rd/24th March, 2013. Would be great if you could come, too! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 5:18 am  #22

Sherlockology tweeted about this article and pointed out that it's not confirmed. So I'm not sure if it's true or not. You know how tabloids can be!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 27, 2012 7:17 am  #23

tobeornot221b wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Well yes, apparently they will be filming in March now. You guys are gonna be in London in March?? Did you make a post about it? I'll totally come to any meet up anywhere in the country so definitely count me in for whatever it is you're planning..

Yes, there is a thread already, SH.
Maybe it can be moved to the Meet-up section:

As far as I recall KeepersPrice, SusiGo (plus), Ivy, Davina, Irene Adler and myself are planning to be there around the weekend 23rd/24th March, 2013. Would be great if you could come, too! 

LOL SusiGo (plus), this sounds a bit like the oversize department. Have to lose some weight, I suppose.  I will  be arriving at 23 March, so a meeting on that day might not work for me.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 27, 2012 7:42 am  #24

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

I suppose as long as we in the US can see Series 3 in 2013, I can manage my impatience.  Since I wasn't expecting to see it anytime soon after it was broadcast in the UK anyway.  But if I have to wait until 2014...well, I just don't know what I'll do!    Probably be even more glad this message board exists! 

I can see this board fast becoming the internet version of methadone between now and series 3 release date... if it hasn't done so already. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

November 27, 2012 8:32 am  #25

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Well yes, apparently they will be filming in March now. You guys are gonna be in London in March?? Did you make a post about it? I'll totally come to any meet up anywhere in the country so definitely count me in for whatever it is you're planning.

As for this latest news, I believe the delay is due to the fact that they now have to reshoot several scenes for the Hobbit and Martin in particular will be needed for the first two months of 2013.

I've posted that I'm going to London in March, and it kind of became a meet-up now Funny enough I'm not even sure if I have the time to meet you.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 27, 2012 8:35 am  #26

Oh, Ivy, come on. At least for a cuppa. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 27, 2012 1:23 pm  #27

Time is relative! (Small scientific joke!) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 27, 2012 1:26 pm  #28

Sue Vertue just tweeted:

"To stop further speculation, #sherlock filming has pushed to Mrch for availability reasons. It's not expected to affect any likely tx dates "

What does "tx" mean?

----------

November 27, 2012 2:10 pm  #29

Ivy wrote:

Sue Vertue just tweeted:

"To stop further speculation, #sherlock filming has pushed to Mrch for availability reasons. It's not expected to affect any likely tx dates "

What does "tx" mean?

'Transmission'... I think

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 27, 2012 2:24 pm  #30

Thanks Mnemosyne 

So basically much ado about nothing! 

----------

November 27, 2012 4:24 pm  #31

No problem 

November 27, 2012 5:20 pm  #32

This here just goes around twitter.... err........

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 27, 2012 5:23 pm  #33

So, series 3 will still be ready in the 21st century and not in the 22nd...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 5:35 pm  #34

Hopefully, Sue's right and later filming won't affect the air dates, but I guess only time will tell. Boy, am I glad I found this place as we'll all need each other's support til next year. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 27, 2012 5:43 pm  #35

Mattlocked wrote:

This here just goes around twitter.... err........

Britta, you just killed me.  Even the smelling salt proved useless. I'm done.

November 27, 2012 5:50 pm  #36

It is hilarious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2012 6:23 pm  #37

November 27, 2012 6:24 pm  #38

Brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2012 6:52 pm  #39

Mattlocked wrote:

OMG, I think this one is really hilarious:

source http://thescienceofjohnlock.tumblr.com/post/36672017182/i-was-so-alone-and-i-lokid-you-annyskod-hey

Just inhaled my water (I really shouldn't do that... it's the leading cause of drowning.)

<career>Other people in rehersal room are now looking at me funny</career>... thanks for that Mattlocked hehehe

November 27, 2012 7:12 pm  #40

Mnemosyne wrote:

Just inhaled my water (I really shouldn't do that... it's the leading cause of drowning.)

<career>Other people in rehersal room are now looking at me funny</career>... thanks for that Mattlocked hehehe

LOLOL
OMG, thudding, falling, heartattacks, drowning... what comes next? We won't grow old if we go on like this. We will not survive until next series, just end up just like in the pic. LOLOL

Board footera