BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2012 6:14 am  #41

Re: Arthur Shappey Happy Thread

I'm happy because I found a keyring with a yellow car on it in our keybox. I don't know where it came from, I suppose it's magic. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 23, 2012 6:47 pm  #42

Oh, you can say yellow car whenever you want.

I'm happy because today they had therapy dogs on campus and I petted I don't know how many. Dogs on the Diag!

October 23, 2012 7:46 pm  #43

Like Hagrid's Fluffy?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 23, 2012 11:13 pm  #44

None that big or that drooly!

October 26, 2012 7:14 pm  #45

We just had a car and a clothes dryer repair, so we were not happy to have our sump pump act up, too. Lo and behold, the company who put it in four years ago came and replaced it for free, even though it was out of warranty. I can hardly believe it.

October 26, 2012 8:33 pm  #46

What a result! As we would say here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 31, 2012 1:47 pm  #47

I'm very happy  . This is about the author I'm going to translate next - he's connected with SH and BBC. The book I'm going to translate isn't mentioned here but it's set in the same era and social environment as Parade's End. This must be a good omen.

"He has written two novels about Sherlock Holmes' housekeeper - Mrs. Hudson and The Spirits' Curse, and one about Joseph Banks and the Mysterious Bird of Ulieta, entitled The Conjuror's Bird, all of which have been published. He is a senior producer at BBC Television."

Last edited by SusiGo (October 31, 2012 1:49 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2012 6:10 pm  #48

Susi, that's great!

November 5, 2012 1:15 pm  #49

November 5, 2012 8:25 pm  #50

OMG, I've only just started listening to Cabin Pressure. lksdjgkldjsgkjsdlkg I LOVE IT!!!! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 5, 2012 8:57 pm  #51

Yeah, isn't it great! Another addiction on its way. 

November 5, 2012 9:07 pm  #52

Oh! Cute overload!

(Although Arthur would tell you they're not really bears.)

November 5, 2012 9:11 pm  #53

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

OMG, I've only just started listening to Cabin Pressure. lksdjgkldjsgkjsdlkg I LOVE IT!!!! 

Hehe.... Gotcha!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 22, 2012 10:56 pm  #54

Too cute not to post.

Board footera