BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2012 8:18 pm  #21

Re: Where I do Sherlock

Not the desk where I do Sherlock but the bookshelf to my right (don't know how long the lemon and the apple will last):

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2012 8:19 pm  #22

How long you gonna keep the fruit?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 21, 2012 8:22 pm  #23

It depends. I took them to our meet-up at Tobe's at the end of October and they are still quite fresh. I think the lemon has to go first. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2012 8:24 pm  #24

Which is odd.  Cos the Cabin Pressure boys are still around and yet Moriarty(and his apple!) are gone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 21, 2012 8:28 pm  #25

Riechsalz how cool, is it because you faint so often after looking at Mr Cumberbatch for too long?

What is the English word for Riechsalz? Smelling salt(s)?

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 21, 2012 8:59 pm  #26

@Besleybean: Yes, I thought the lemon's still in play. Maybe I'll have to buy a new one. 

@Ivy: Yes, I'm administering it whenever a pic's too gorgeous. Self-medication. And, yes, it's smelling salt or salts. 

November 21, 2012 9:13 pm  #27

Ivy wrote:

Riechsalz how cool, is it because you faint so often after looking at Mr Cumberbatch for too long?

What is the English word for Riechsalz? Smelling salt(s)?

She brought it to our meet up. But it smells so bad, we decided just to faint while watching all the episodes. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 21, 2012 9:14 pm  #28

That's true. I'd prefer the fainting anytime. 

November 22, 2012 3:48 am  #29

LOL!!!    Ok  on a whim  I decided to try this.   Here's a pic of where I do sherlock.    Note the little union jack flag notepad  with big ben on it in front of my printer?   I  got it for my birthday.    Oh.....the shelf  above  Has Harry Potter books.   They  won't fit on my  other bookcase  where I have my Sherlock Books.    Hmmmmm...I  think it's time for a switcheroo.

Mystery--  what else can you see  on my desk?   

Last edited by sherlockskitty (November 22, 2012 3:49 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

March 11, 2013 7:38 pm  #30

And this is where I do Sherlock (and all other things).

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

March 11, 2013 7:59 pm  #31

Andy, love your music stand.  What instrument do you play? Because I can deduce that the music is not a piece for a singer .  It also appears that you are quite an advanced musician. Also, despite your name, I deduce that you are most likely a female because of all the little feminine do-dads on your desk and the pretty butterflies on the wall.  Not that I have any problems with that in case you're a guy......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 11, 2013 8:12 pm  #32

Wow, you all have such nice places! When I am online, I'm usually sitting in my room. To be more specific, in my bed. Sometimes at my desk. But I love my bed and my bed loves me so we have a mutual relationship. 

Andy, I can also deduce that you can draw! I can't draw... *crawling in a corner*

This thread has just inspired me a lot. In the coming days I will try to turn my room into a second 221B Baker Street. Cluedo boards, skulls and british pillows should be easy to get and maybe I can even repaper my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 11, 2013 8:33 pm  #33

KeepersPrice wrote:

Andy, love your music stand. What instrument do you play? Because I can deduce that the music is not a piece for a singer . It also appears that you are quite an advanced musician. Also, despite your name, I deduce that you are most likely a female because of all the little feminine do-dads on your desk and the pretty butterflies on the wall. Not that I have any problems with that in case you're a guy......

I play the violin. I'm not an advanced musician yet. (It's a difficult instrument to play, you have to learn so many things that you are still a beginner after 3 or 4 years... <.< )
And yes, I'm a female (but I don't really pay any attention to such things as being female or male...) I don't like girly things but somehow they appear around my desk quite often. The butterfly tattoos are on the walls because I was bored and just got them from my little sister <3

Mary Me wrote:

Andy, I can also deduce that you can draw! I can't draw... *crawling in a corner*

A bit... xD

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Board footera