BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2012 3:43 pm  #1

making placticene sherlock figures?

So i do theese animations. and for my last birthday i got so much placticene. I've been ondering what i could do with it and then i thought i might do some little sherlock figures. I'm still thinking and i thought i'd mention it! I might even animate them and with the help of other users on here. come up with a sucesfull story line! I'll make certain scenes e.g London streets, famous landmarks, a lab, 221B baker street lounge etc. If it's done before season 3... We could do some predictions (I'll check on the "how will john react when he finds out sherlock isn't dead" thread and if it does go to plan some funny takes on it! It would have to be subtitled but will have music!

What do you think? =)

-Y.S.H 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 13, 2012 5:24 pm  #2

Re: making placticene sherlock figures?

I think it's a great idea! Don't worry too much about set design though, even a printed out photo (Or monitor in the background) could cover those aspects and free up your time for your modelling and the script.

Good luck!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 13, 2012 5:56 pm  #3

This sounds like a BRILLIANT idea! Definitely agree about not worrying about sets too much. This has enormous potential! Go for it little one!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 18, 2012 1:14 am  #4

Will be willing to pay for some!!

Have you got any pics (if/when you have made them yet)?

April 18, 2012 1:30 am  #5

That sounds brilliant. If you need any help with it just let me know, I'd be up for it.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 11, 2012 3:16 am  #6

are we there yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera