BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2012 6:54 pm  #41

Re: London trip 2013

So the whole forum will be there on that weekend 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 17, 2012 10:38 pm  #42

Probably. Get ready, London. 
Are men also welcome? My son wishes to come with me.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 17, 2012 10:49 pm  #43

Will he talk about missing sixpacks again? 

Last edited by Harriet (November 17, 2012 10:56 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2012 8:32 pm  #44

Just booked the accommodation.  Harriet, what did he say about the sixpacks? Help me along.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 18, 2012 8:36 pm  #45

We're staying at Battersea travelodge when we are down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 18, 2012 8:36 pm  #46

In what parts of London will you stay? I'm near Paddington station, north of Hyde Park.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 18, 2012 9:12 pm  #47

We'll be staying in Catford in South East London. By train it's 15 minutes to London Bridge. We've been there before, they've got very nice holiday flats.

November 18, 2012 9:29 pm  #48

SusiGo wrote:

Harriet, what did he say about the sixpacks? Help me along.

#2055 "My son just spotted the pic and said he doesn't have a sixpack. Men! "

Good for him you have forgotten this already 

Last edited by Harriet (November 18, 2012 9:38 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2012 9:50 pm  #49

Oh, I suppose he'll think again when he sees Star Trek. As for me, I prefer him Sherlock style.

November 18, 2012 9:54 pm  #50

Are there sixpacks in Startreck? How dull! 

November 18, 2012 10:00 pm  #51

I think he did some training.
Funny fact: They had Sherlock's shirts tailored and in season 2 the buttons looked quite strained because he'd put on weight in between.

November 18, 2012 10:06 pm  #52

No, I make NO comment here about domestic bliss, no no NO!!! 

Last edited by Harriet (November 18, 2012 10:07 pm)

November 18, 2012 10:17 pm  #53

I am an eastender now, but I have quick access to Central and District Lines, so I can go anywhere...
So happy we can meet up!! Yay!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

November 19, 2012 6:02 am  #54

Cue EastEnders drum music Irene. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 19, 2012 7:16 am  #55

Looking forward so much to seeing you all! 

November 19, 2012 10:26 pm  #56

Davina wrote:

Cue EastEnders drum music Irene. 

I'm on it

I'd love to see you all... something to look forward to. March is around the corner...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

November 20, 2012 12:17 am  #57

Wish I could come, but I'm kinda on the other side of the ocean. Anyway, save an imaginary chair for me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 20, 2012 6:53 am  #58

Annoyingly for me is that I will be there, but a few days after the rest of you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2012 7:45 am  #59

besleybean wrote:

Annoyingly for me is that I will be there, but a few days after the rest of you!

I will probably still be here...

November 20, 2012 5:00 pm  #60

Good stuff.

Board footera