BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2012 2:52 pm  #1

The Last Knights

http://www.kstar10.com/view.htm?idxno=2012111910103944810

The pic’s investment company SOVIK Venture Capital said the two Korean stars will join the upcoming film “The Last Knights,  co-starring Hollywood big names Morgan Freeman, Clive Owen and English actor Benedict Cumberbatch.

The action epic will depict a loyal and brave general named Raiden [played by Owen] and his upright lord named Bartok [played by Freeman] who stand against corrupt power and get involved in their once-in-a-lifetime incident.

Park will play a deprived woman named Hannah who arouses compassion from people being a wife of corrupted man of power Geja Mot [played by Cumberbatch]. Ahn will take a role of Hannah's father Auguste who later gives his helping hand to Raiden.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 19, 2012 2:56 pm  #2

Re: The Last Knights

Oh, I never heard of this one. Corrupted man of power - could be dangerous. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 19, 2012 8:01 pm  #3

Read it at first as depraved woman...then realised my error! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 19, 2012 8:43 pm  #4

I'm not sure if he and Martin are really in this film. Sounds a bit strange, doesn't it?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 19, 2012 8:51 pm  #5

Martin is in it, too?

----------

November 19, 2012 8:54 pm  #6

Ivy wrote:

Martin is in it, too?

Edit: oh you confused him with Morgan Freeman!

Honestly that doesn't sounds like a film I want to see, anyway.

----------

November 19, 2012 9:28 pm  #7

I love Morgan Freeman and he usually sticks to pretty good stuff. This doesn't sound like something he would normally do, but I'm willing to wait and see how it develops before I decide whether to pass on it or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

Board footera