BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2012 7:53 am  #1

A nice interactive one

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 19, 2012 8:57 am  #2

Re: A nice interactive one

That is so very clever. Tedious, though!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 19, 2012 9:03 am  #3

But your patience will be rewarded. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 19, 2012 2:21 pm  #4

Worth the effort Thanks Susi..!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 19, 2012 3:15 pm  #5

Aha... I just tried it thinking: Yes, fine. But why did she put it in the Fan Art thread?
So I was moving the mouse, thinking, dreaming, thinking......... And suddenly: Aaah! I seeee! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 19, 2012 4:34 pm  #6

This may be the solution for the squaring of the circle!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 21, 2012 10:26 pm  #7

That is so awesome! It's taking forever on my computer, though, because it doesn't think a mouse-pad is the same as a mouse...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 1, 2012 4:27 pm  #8

Ow! That one's cool! I know what I'm doing the next time I get really really bored on the internet: I'll free a bubble-bachy XD
I wonder how far you guys took it...

Board footera