BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2012 9:18 pm  #1

Tom Hiddlestone talks about his friend Benedict

This is a nice little article. What with Tom and Benedict it just goes to prove that you can NEVER have too much of a good thIng!

www.fansshare.com

The exact link will not work despite all my best efforts. There is a link with a photo of Tom on the front page.

Last edited by Davina (November 16, 2012 9:24 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 17, 2012 12:07 am  #2

Re: Tom Hiddlestone talks about his friend Benedict

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 17, 2012 7:38 pm  #3

Okay, this is going to sound really dumb, but I had no idea, until I saw Avengers that Loki was played by Tom. His look was just so different in Thor that I totally didn't see it. And, I was so stunned when I finally figured it out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 18, 2012 7:52 am  #4

It is amazing what really dark hair dye can do to someone's general appearance isn't it. I too didn't realise he was Loki at first either!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 18, 2012 9:29 pm  #5

You're right, the hair totally makes a huge difference. Glad to know I'm not the only one. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 18, 2012 9:37 pm  #6

Tom certainly is a nice little article...yum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 19, 2012 5:53 am  #7

Now, now! Calm down dear! Lol!

November 19, 2012 6:54 am  #8

Ha!  Well I mainly enjoy the boys's bromance...sorry that isn't helping, is it?
Seriously,I think Tom is a fine actor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera