BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2012 3:39 pm  #1161

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Could be dangerous, I guess 

When you walk with your dark coat collar turned up, and find yourself strangely comfy and cool in spite of the rain.
And heck, it is only a one-row-button coat 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2012 5:06 pm  #1162

When you start playing the violin just because Sherlock does
When you take a bite out of an apple and have to carve the letters "I" and "U" around the bite mark
When you hear staying alive and start squealing
When you start spending your time deducing people's lives by their fingernails
The list could go on a while....
(I have actually done all of these!)

Last edited by Sherlock (November 18, 2012 5:07 pm)

-SH

November 18, 2012 5:16 pm  #1163

Lol.. Carving those letters with a bite on an apple is a brilliant idea..i will be doing that  as welll soon..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 18, 2012 5:17 pm  #1164

You're obsessed with Sherlock when finding real handcuffs in your drawer (given to me as a sort of "award" years ago) and suddenly wonder what use Irene would make of them. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 18, 2012 6:54 pm  #1165

... when you are invited to a big family party and you leave the forum exactly that minute you have to go - and log in again directly after you came back home. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 18, 2012 6:57 pm  #1166

Mattlocked wrote:

... when you are invited to a big family party and you leave the forum exactly that minute you have to go - and log in again directly after you came back home. 

Oh, I thought this was normal. At least for me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 7:05 pm  #1167

Ahem. When I'm with friends or at the cinema or whatever and it's very nice and all nevertheless I think: So, and when I come home I'll just have a look at the forum.
So it's either normal or a madness we all share. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 18, 2012 7:06 pm  #1168

As long as I don't take a laptop with me to check the forum during the party..... Although............ hm. 

November 18, 2012 7:08 pm  #1169

Fine. Everything's fine. There are worse addictions out there. 

November 18, 2012 7:08 pm  #1170

SusiGo wrote:

Ahem. When I'm with friends or at the cinema or whatever and it's very nice and all nevertheless I think: So, and when I come home I'll just have a look at the forum.
So it's either normal or a madness we all share. 

Normal. Definitely 

But the less normal thing is that we don't have "just a look" 

Last edited by Harriet (November 18, 2012 7:09 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2012 7:09 pm  #1171

That's because of the nice things one can look at. 

November 18, 2012 7:10 pm  #1172

Yeah. Much nicer than all the family pictures I just checked.... 

November 18, 2012 7:12 pm  #1173

Oh, Mattlocked, poor little thing - stay here for your recreation 

Last edited by Harriet (November 18, 2012 7:13 pm)

November 18, 2012 7:18 pm  #1174

Thank you Harriet. I think I have to watch Tatort now. Boring........................ 

November 18, 2012 7:41 pm  #1175

When you buy a bottle of nail varnish just because it's called 'Baker Street', despite never actually wearing nail varnish

November 18, 2012 7:42 pm  #1176

That's a good one, Sinead. I saw a man in a bar yesterday wearing a shirt which had the word "Bakerville" stitched on the sleeve. At once thought of Baker Street and Baskerville. 

November 18, 2012 7:49 pm  #1177

Sinead wrote:

When you buy a bottle of nail varnish just because it's called 'Baker Street', despite never actually wearing nail varnish

I'd like to know what colour "Baker Street" exactly is. Greenish-brownish?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 7:53 pm  #1178

Or cerise? 

November 18, 2012 7:56 pm  #1179

SusiGo wrote:

Or cerise? 

Certainly NOT - drains the fingers!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 7:57 pm  #1180

Right, forgot about that. So what about Adler Red?

Board footera